He doesn't even know what I have

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I swear, if I'm in the kitchen, Popsie is there begging. Today I was in there blowing my nose and he was sitting there looking up at me like, "can I have some?"
Soooo, I let him sniff my kleenex.
Thankfully he wasn't interested. I would have been worried then.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I swear, if I'm in the kitchen, Popsie is there begging. Today I was in there blowing my nose and he was sitting there looking up at me like, "can I have some?"
Soooo, I let him sniff my kleenex.
Thankfully he wasn't interested. I would have been worried then.
Don't come to my house, then
I can't tell you the number of times I've come home to find dirty tissues removed from the garbage and played with all over the floor.

Like he doesn't have 192382197492310 toys in the hallway.

piikki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lucky you... It's winter time=heating time. My nose gets very dry, especially during nights, to a point that I have it crusting up with blood (yech). This does not go unnoticed by someone... My cleaning-crazed little kitty who likes to wake me up with kisses is observing, and is very worried about the situation. He wants to stick his nose (and no doubt his tongue if I let it go that far) into my nostrils and clean that icky stuff right away... Kisses are getting very violent in the morning when he tries to snooker up to my nose to get a closer sniff...

georgespal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our cat thinks it's time to beg whenever he sees this one particular set of bowls we have. He knows when I am at the table eating cereal out of them, he gets a little dribble of milk at the end.

So, if we eat anything else out of said bowls, we get the "where's my milk" sad face! Even after showing him that there's no milk in the bowl and letting him get a whiff of it, he still looks at us as if to say "well you could get out another bowl for me and put some milk in it you know!!!"

And I tried giving him milk out of a different bowl one time - big mistake, it has to be out of the cereal bowl or nothing for "His Royal Highness King George of HIS Apartment"....because it's certainly not our apartment anymore! Reminds me of this saying....."Dogs have owners, cats have staff"

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GeorgesPal

Our cat thinks it's time to beg whenever he sees this one particular set of bowls we have. He knows when I am at the table eating cereal out of them, he gets a little dribble of milk at the end.

So, if we eat anything else out of said bowls, we get the "where's my milk" sad face! Even after showing him that there's no milk in the bowl and letting him get a whiff of it, he still looks at us as if to say "well you could get out another bowl for me and put some milk in it you know!!!"

And I tried giving him milk out of a different bowl one time - big mistake, it has to be out of the cereal bowl or nothing for "His Royal Highness King George of HIS Apartment"....because it's certainly not our apartment anymore! Reminds me of this saying....."Dogs have owners, cats have staff"
how true! and don't they just know how to get their own way! my mums abyssinian used to scratch at the lounge door and when mum got up to let her out, tula would jump on her (now perfectly warm) armchair!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had Arwen begging at my feet this morning whilst I was eating my toast, she had literally stood on her back legs and stretched her paws out to the plate to pull it closer to her just so she could have a lick at the jam....it was so adorable how she done it, I wish I had taken a picture!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I have to say that Butzie is rather boring in these areas. She doesn't eat people food, not even the filet mignon or the shrimp I offered her.

She is not into the nose thing either. Butzie does, however, give me facials and does great lip exfoliations when I wear that natural remedy of sugar and walnut oil (equal parts of each).