I'm such a dork

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to run out to DHs' work today and along the way there is a farmer who has a lot of cows. Well they were all up against the fence by the road and I was slowing down to stop at a stop sign. I rolled down my window and went MOOOO.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I had to run out to DHs' work today and along the way there is a farmer who has a lot of cows. Well they were all up against the fence by the road and I was slowing down to stop at a stop sign. I rolled down my window and went MOOOO.
Because the cows went MOOO makes you a dork? Isn't that what cows are suposed to do?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Because the cows went MOOO makes you a dork? Isn't that what cows are suposed to do?
No, I mooed at the cows.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Oh, I misread your post. YOU went MOOO. I have done the same thing, so I would not consider you to be a dork!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Reminds me of the time several years ago when I saw my neighbor's son with their cows on the road. I asked Neil were they are moving them to, he said they "escaped" from the barn which is a quarter mile away from us. Turns out some idiots went to shot birds in the barn, scared the cows and the cows ran. While Neil was helping "round them up" I was standing by the veg garden flapping my arms so they didn't trample all over. It took three days to find them all!! Yes this is a true story!!

shopcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I do that too!
It reminds me of a Farside comic that shows cows in a car driving by a field with people walking around, going "Yak, yak, yak" at the humans!