Velvet is a thief!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a weirdo!
I had just finished eating a small piece of sourdough bread with my soup for lunch and i had the bread (with low fat butter on it) sitting on a napkin. Well i guess there was still some butter on the napkin because Velvet leaped onto the couch and took the napkin in her mouth and ran off with it
I was watching her for a minute and she was in the floor holding the napkin down with one paw and trying to eat all of the butter off of it
What a goofy old girl she is!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a Silly Girl! That must of made you laugh
Made me laugh just hearing about it

Velvet is such a sweetie
Hope she enjoyed the butter!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

What a Silly Girl! That must of made you laugh
Made me laugh just hearing about it

Velvet is such a sweetie
Hope she enjoyed the butter!
it was just too funny to get on to her
she took that napkin in her mouth and high tailed it out of her to go lick the butter off of it
i love that she's still mischevious even though she's getting older
she's soo rotten!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my, she is into EVERYTHING today
i'm packing up the house at the moment for our big move this week and she's been hoping into every open box checking out its contents
aww i just love my little girl sooooo much!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

What a weirdo!
I had just finished eating a small piece of sourdough break with my soup for lunch and i had the bread (with low fat butter on it) sitting on a napkin. Well i guess there was still some butter on the napkin because Velvet leaped onto the couch and took the napkin in her mouth and ran off with it
I was watching her for a minute and she was in the floor holding the napkin down with one paw and trying to eat all of the butter off of it
What a goofy old girl she is!
That makes at least two thieves on here. Persi will steal anything and everything he can get his paws (or mouth) on. Yes, butter is high on the list of things he likes to steal. Once he ran off with a half of a quarter pound of butter and I found him licking it in the corner. What a cat!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

That makes at least two thieves on here. Persi will steal anything and everything he can get his paws (or mouth) on. Yes, butter is high on the list of things he likes to steal. Once he ran off with a half of a quarter pound of butter and I found him licking it in the corner. What a cat!
a half a pound of butter? my goodness!!!
persi would get along quite swell with Velvet