We're digging this thread up again.
She's not using her front paw without a "heavy" limp. She holds it up when she sits down. She's also mildly limping on her back paw, same side.
The vet we went to is gone until Thursday & then they're booked solid until Mon or Tues of next week. I won't bother with Dr. Stupid. There's one other vet to try.....and I hate to go to her, although I'm afraid I'll have to.
Her limp has been on & off again.....I'm waiting to see what she's like tonight after work. Sounds stupid, but it is definately not broken....if it is indeed nerve damage I'm thinking:
1) It won't hurt to watch her for a day (as per 2 vets)
2) a second opinion is important
3) I spoke with the vet I'm probably going to have to go to & they know to tentatively hold an appt. for us.
There is the chance it isn't nerve damage, but the vet I don't want to do to but will be taking her to said she could use a day or two to think & try to figure out what it could be....to research.