trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gooood MONDAY morning!!

Is it Monday already???
Boooooooooo

Well, I have a Trout on my lap so I guess its not so bad

Nothing going on today.....just worky then hometime at 3:30.

I started a new upper body workout yesterday and I am pretty sore today..I love that
It means its working

Have a great day friends!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
its half past 12 already! this morning has gone by so fast!
I have to get ready for work! blerg!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Its sunny outside
well, actually I shouldn't be excited. All I have left are my glasses (I ran out of contacts last week) and its not fun driving in the sun...no Rx sunglasses either .

No biggie though...I have an eye appointment tomorrow and usually they give me a free set to "try out" on the spot

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cats
. Today is going to be horrible. There's a blizzard heading our way. We are supposed to get 10-15 cm of snow! The only good thing is that it's not supposed to be too cold. But for all of the rest of the week, the highest temperature we can expect is -28*C

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning everyone!
I'm home for the day. Teenager with the flu and a nasty fever we are having trouble keeping down.

I guess it will be a good day to work around the house.

isabel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For me, class starts today. It shouldn't be too bad, this is my last year of college (5 year plan, lol) and all my hard classes are out of the way.

I've been off for a month and getting up early is hard.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Morning cats
. Today is going to be horrible. There's a blizzard heading our way. We are supposed to get 10-15 cm of snow! The only good thing is that it's not supposed to be too cold. But for all of the rest of the week, the highest temperature we can expect is -28*C
Try and stay warm!!

Originally Posted by snosrap5

Morning everyone!
I'm home for the day. Teenager with the flu and a nasty fever we are having trouble keeping down.

I guess it will be a good day to work around the house.
Sending lots of "get well" vibes!

Not too much on the go for me today. I'm enjoying my last 24 hours at home before having to go back to work
boo hiss! I'll probably do some housework and maybe a little retail therapy

Have a great Monday everyone!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Snowy this morning but is suppose to turn to freezing rain this afternoon, Oh Joy

Heading off to work shortly, still need to do some catch from the weekend computer glitch but should have everything back to normal later today.

Nothing exciting planned just work, then home for a quiet evening with the kitties.

They are watching the snow right now, probably happy the are house cats on a day like today..

Everyone have a good day

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!

This weekend was so wonderful
We bought a digital camera & ordered a new black fridge that will be coming in anytime this week!! So happy!
We've been taking photos of our cats all weekend

Have a good day everyone!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone! We're supposed to have a beautiful day today, sunny and temperatures in the 50s! John is home sick (again), after spending three hours Saturday loading up his new truck and apparently not wearing a coat at all while he was outside... it was in the 20s that day. Men just never learn. So other than taking care of him, I'm hopefully going to get to spend a lot of time outside working with my horse. It will be a good day for it!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a sunny and warmer temps today!! Up to around 40F but then comes rain/wintry mix for tomorrow. I went and took a 2 miles walk outside to try to get rid of some of the stiffness from snowshoeing for 90 minutes yesterday.

Have to do a spot of grocery shopping today and a couple of other errands too.
Want to organize my seed starting area in the basement as now that temps are warmer down there (its not heated) I can do that now.

Having my pulled pork sandwiches for dinner with coleslaw!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
good morning to everyone!

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Gooood MONDAY morning!!
Is it Monday already???
Boooooooooo
Yes is Monday..
I don´t like much the mondays....
and
is almost done January....
it passes so runing!..

Have a nice week for every one!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am hibernating, I decided to keep the kids home today, it is -36C with a windchill of -45C. I hate it when it gets this cold,

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is supposed to rain here today. After all the snow we got on the weekend, that will make it slippery.

I have to work 3-9:30 tonight. I really don't feel like working, but its Monday it will be slow.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Morning all!

Its sunny outside
well, actually I shouldn't be excited. All I have left are my glasses (I ran out of contacts last week) and its not fun driving in the sun...no Rx sunglasses either .

No biggie though...I have an eye appointment tomorrow and usually they give me a free set to "try out" on the spot
Don't you just hate when you run out of contacts?

It is sunny this morning, but more rain tonight and every day until Friday. No floods here in No. CA predicted.

Making a new recipe for dinner and finally getting to aquafit in my club's outdoor pool.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it's definitely not been so great of a day so far. i woke up this morning, got dressed for work, deiced my car, kissed colin goodbye and drove off. not even 30 seconds down the road my car started making an AWEFUL noise and i started to feel very very queezy. Well i started vomiting
Nice huh?
I didn't even feel sick when i was getting ready for work- it just randomly hit me when i was driving

I drove the car back home with it making the weird noise even louder and got out of the car and saw i have a flat tire
So i had to call in sick to work, clean my car out, and later i have to change my flat tire
I just cleaned everything up and went back to bed
I'll deal with the tire later!