A single woman, for the first time in a long time . . .

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Okay, so I have split from the boyfriend of over three years. . . Mind you we are 20 years old. He has decided that he is not the person that he wants to be, and that he has to find himself. Which is fine with me. At least he is being honest and not finding someone else, or whoever he thinks he needs to be behind my back.

It really is a long story how it all happened, so I wont go into detail, but I have moved back home with mom, and let him have the apartment, and I think I am going to be okay!

I think as a parting gift I am going to buy myself a nice new car. I may walk into the car dealership and tell them I want sporty, 5-speed, leather. . . . sell me something. Sort of a mid-life crisis type deal. lol

I dont want to get back into a serious realtionship for a while. I want to play the field and see what life has to offer me! Many a good things to come my way!

On the topic of moving back in with mom. . . Dinah is scared! She is hiding in my room with her box, food, water and blanket. She saw Angel (moms cat) breifly while we were holding them, and they hissed at each other. . .So she is hiding in my bed, under the blanket. Angel came in the room and hopped up on the bed, realized Dinah was poking her head out of the covers, and freaked out and ran. They are both such fraidy cats that I dont think we are going to have to worry about agression. . .

Will keep you updated on kitty relations!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats on being single!! Best time of my life, I've been single for 3 years now and don't really see me trying to change that anytime soon.

Hope Angel and Dinah get over their fraidy-cat-ness

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My friends daughter has split from her bf of 6 years and she's moved back with her parents.

You go and get your car. Your your own person now and ready to start a new chapter in your life
Trust me, you'll be fine!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go get that car!

Best of luck to you in your new life adventure, you are surrounded by family & kitties - you are loved & healthy, nothing can stop you now!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on becoming single again

You're at a time in your life where either you get married young or you go out and play the field. I personally like the separate option for any youngster

lizsto1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I cant tell you how happy I am right now.

After everything we have been through the past 3 years I can honestly say....welcome home!! Your sister and I have missed you terribly.

As for the car, you have to get your priorities in order before you start thinking about the car thing. But if you let me help you you will be able to do that within the year.

LOVE YOU!!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww hang in there
You are right, you will be fine
I went through a LONG time wishing I wasn't single after my 3 year live in relationship came to an end. I am at ease with it now and am really happy
Its awesome to do whatever you want and there is noone around to annoy you

A new car will be awesome!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes! i had so much fun! lived with my parents for close to a year, then lived by my self for a year! After playing the field for a while, you will know when to settle down and serious again!

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Have fun car shopping

Enjoy this new adventure, and I hope your girls learn to get along!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish you all the happiness & best of luck with everything!!
Hopefully you can find a new car that makes you very happy
Enjoy being single!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kitties are okay thus far. They are so afraid of each other that i am not worried about them attacking each other. . .Dinah has not quite gotten comfortable. She hides in the blanket on my bed while I am at work, but she comes out when I am there.

I am doing well also. Looking forward to the car and meeting new people.

I REALLY want a Nissan 350z. But I am going to see if i can swing it! Vibes for a 350Z please!!!!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lizsto1

I cant tell you how happy I am right now.

After everything we have been through the past 3 years I can honestly say....welcome home!! Your sister and I have missed you terribly.

As for the car, you have to get your priorities in order before you start thinking about the car thing. But if you let me help you you will be able to do that within the year.

LOVE YOU!!!!
Originally Posted by NoRachelHere

Okay, so I have split from the boyfriend of over three years. . . Mind you we are 20 years old. He has decided that he is not the person that he wants to be, and that he has to find himself. Which is fine with me. At least he is being honest and not finding someone else, or whoever he thinks he needs to be behind my back.

It really is a long story how it all happened, so I wont go into detail, but I have moved back home with mom, and let him have the apartment, and I think I am going to be okay!

I think as a parting gift I am going to buy myself a nice new car. I may walk into the car dealership and tell them I want sporty, 5-speed, leather. . . . sell me something. Sort of a mid-life crisis type deal. lol

I dont want to get back into a serious realtionship for a while. I want to play the field and see what life has to offer me! Many a good things to come my way!

On the topic of moving back in with mom. . . Dinah is scared! She is hiding in my room with her box, food, water and blanket. She saw Angel (moms cat) breifly while we were holding them, and they hissed at each other. . .So she is hiding in my bed, under the blanket. Angel came in the room and hopped up on the bed, realized Dinah was poking her head out of the covers, and freaked out and ran. They are both such fraidy cats that I dont think we are going to have to worry about agression. . .

Will keep you updated on kitty relations!
Originally Posted by NoRachelHere

Kitties are okay thus far. They are so afraid of each other that i am not worried about them attacking each other. . .Dinah has not quite gotten comfortable. She hides in the blanket on my bed while I am at work, but she comes out when I am there.

I am doing well also. Looking forward to the car and meeting new people.

I REALLY want a Nissan 350z. But I am going to see if i can swing it! Vibes for a 350Z please!!!!!!
WOW! I'm sorry to hear about this but you know what? You may be better off!

If you ever need to talk, I'm just a phone call or car drive away!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been single all my life!
Being an only child you kind on learn to be independent pretty fast. One thing has happened after another where I just never could get into one, not that there are prime choices around here. I've gotten numbers and perverts all the same.
No thanks.

I think I may always be single. I would love to settle down one day, but that will all depend on if someone finds me and vice versa.

Get the car if you can affod it! That is a nice car! Do something for yourself and enjoy it. Good Luck! There are plenty of us out there so we are always a PM away.

lizsto1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dinah is finally coming out of the bedroom. She was just nudging my arm as I am typing this for me to pet her. I tried to finish but she bit me because I wasnt paying attention to her!!!
As for Angel I have not seen her since I got home!

As for the car...Rachel has only been back home for 4 days. She needs to realize that she needs to get her affairs in order before she can make any major purchases like that. Not to mention that I am not financially able to help her out right now either. (Thanks to the forever raising prices of homeowners insurance here in FL)

My wish for her is that she just stop looking. One day, a tall, dark and handsome man will come along and sweep her off her feet. Preferably older than she is because these guys her age are just little boys and she is far more mature for her age than they are.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lizsto1

Dinah is finally coming out of the bedroom. The little s*i*! She was just nudging my arm as I am typing this for me to pet her. I tried to finish but she bit me because I wasnt paying attention to her!!!
As for Angel I have not seen her since I got home!

As for the car...Rachel has only been back home for 4 days. She needs to realize that she needs to get her affairs in order before she can make any major purchases like that. Not to mention that I am not financially able to help her out right now either. (Thanks to the forever raising prices of homeowners insurance here in FL)

My wish for her is that she just stop looking. One day, a tall, dark and handsome man will come along and sweep her off her feet. Preferably older than she is because these guys her age are just little boys and she is far more mature for her age than they are.
Trust me, even the older one's aren't as mature as they should be

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to see you are taking this so well and putting a positive mood forth. Getting a car would be a great way to do something for yourself!!
Hope the kitties start getting along soon as well, and I'm also glad to see how supportive your mom is