*****KatKwiz - Jan. 27 - 2819*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No math today!

______________as it is called. It is the sound the male cat makes when ___________________, usually as a prelude to a fight over the favors of a female.

Starting Feb. 1, all members are invited to play KatKwiz at any time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Caterwauling as it is called. It is the sound the male cat makes when sexually excited, usually as a prelude to a fight over the favors of a female.
That is 100% correct! Congratulations!
You are the winner of 2819 points!

Hmm, I think the last two days have proved something.
Our members don't know a lot about math but do know a lot about sex!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

That is 100% correct! Congratulations!
You are the winner of 2819 points!

Hmm, I think the last two days have proved something.
Our members don't know a lot about math but do know a lot about sex!
I mostly just got this because the was a KatKwiz about caterwauling once before so I know what to look for.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I mostly just got this because the was a KatKwiz about caterwauling once before so I know what to look for.
You have a very good memory. I used this again because last year it almost went unanswered.

BTW, you can find this under Cat Snips, there is an article about caterwauling. I thought it was a great word that we should all know about!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

What the heck is cat snips???
Cat- Snips? "What in the world is Cat-Snips?" Cat-Snips on a cat-related website, must be a Neutering Program right?

Well, not exactly. Cat-Snips is where snippets of information will be gathered that pertain to cats that do not fit within our other sections. We will have funny and heartwarming stories about people and their cats here, cat quotes, cat trivia, tips, history, and other articles. You will be able to read about the adventures of felines, learn facts that will amaze your friends and astound your family.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Cat- Snips? "What in the world is Cat-Snips?" Cat-Snips on a cat-related website, must be a Neutering Program right?

Well, not exactly. Cat-Snips is where snippets of information will be gathered that pertain to cats that do not fit within our other sections. We will have funny and heartwarming stories about people and their cats here, cat quotes, cat trivia, tips, history, and other articles. You will be able to read about the adventures of felines, learn facts that will amaze your friends and astound your family.
What a great description (Cat Snips)!
And as far as our member's math skills, I know they are just fine. I was just trying to make a funny about s-e-x. Don't worry, there will be more math problems in the future! Maybe today, who knows.