He shocked me last night with a special gift:

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So yesterday I went to my niece's baby shower. And let me just say I did not really enjoy it much. I did not know anybody but the few family members. No one introduced me to anyone so it was really uncomfortable.

So anyways I came home around 6pm and we were standing talking about the shower. And the husband got real nervous. And said how he planned to not splurge anymore but there was something we had been talking about for quite a few years now and he finally just decided to do it. And he pulls a ring box out of his pocket. And inside the box was a beautiful wedding set I had been eyeing and telling him I wanted. Both rings are white gold and have crosses engraved into the band. It is so pretty. He said that he got one to but it had to sent off to be sized.

Mine needs to be sized down 1/2 a size but I don't want to send it off. Its been 4 years since I had a wedding ring and I don't wanna take it off now. I will try and get a good picture of it.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
What a great thing to do. I'm sure the surprise was just as wonderful as the rings.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww!
That's super sweet of him!

Is there anywhere local you can get it resized? Some places will do it in an hour for $10-20.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so here is the pictures:

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Awww!
That's super sweet of him!

Is there anywhere local you can get it resized? Some places will do it in an hour for $10-20.
I might be able to. The place he got it from can re size it for free but it has to be sent off.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautiful rings? When I first started reading you post, I though hubby was getting nervous because you were talking about a baby shower.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What cool rings!! The design almost looks Celtic. How pretty!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

What beautiful rings? When I first started reading you post, I though hubby was getting nervous because you were talking about a baby shower.
Same here! You're rings are pretty though!

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would not be surprised if the baby shower talk did not make him nervous. Not because of the baby talk because I can't have more. But more at how ticked as I was during the shower. I even called him 1 1/2 hours in (from my car) to tell him how uncomfortable I was for many reasons. Some not even stated here. It was just so uncomfortable.