This should make every cat/pet lover furious.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that's so sad!!! San Jose is not far from me as well! Scary...

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

Some people's bright idea is 'let's go shoot a cat.' "

Mr. Cat's recovery and adjustment to losing an eye will take awhile, Schiewek said: "He has run into things, the wall, chairs. He's been a bit depressed."
This is absolutely inexcusable. Both life in prison and the death penalty are too good for whoever did this. Who would think it's a good idea to do something like this? This is one of the most horrific things I have ever heard. The person (or people) responsible should be glad I don't live in San Jose.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

This is absolutely inexcusable. Both life in prison and the death penalty are too good for whoever did this. Who would think it's a good idea to do something like this? This is one of the most horrific things I have ever heard. The person (or people) responsible should be glad I don't live in San Jose.
I hope they catch the person or people doing that! It makes you wonder that if they'll do that to pets, what about other humans? Gr, that makes me mad!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UGH! If they ever find the person(s) it'll probably turn out to be bored teenagers
So stupid.

Even if its not teenagers, why can't people just leave other people's things alone? I just don't understand.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just don't understand people like that!

Reading stuff like this just makes me sick..

~KK~

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's just too horrible for words. The poor puss. Similar things have happened in Aust in the last couple of years. A kitten was run over continually by a group of teenagers with their bicycles at a train station. And then thrown onto the tracks I think. There are security camers on stations so they were found & prosecuted. The kitten luckily survived & was adopted by the woman who saved him. I can't remember if she was from animal control or the police.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It all just makes me so sick to think about. People who abuse and mutilate poor defenseless creatures for their own enjoyment
. I just can't wrap my head around how people can stoop to that sort of level. Makes me wonder what type of home they were brought up in.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kalikat

That's just too horrible for words. The poor puss. Similar things have happened in Aust in the last couple of years. A kitten was run over continually by a group of teenagers with their bicycles at a train station. And then thrown onto the tracks I think. There are security camers on stations so they were found & prosecuted. The kitten luckily survived & was adopted by the woman who saved him. I can't remember if she was from animal control or the police.
I would run them over with a car and throw them on the train tracks.

There should be pets' right vigilante group out there and hunt these people down. Sign up sheets going around....

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by watchcaddy

There should be pets' right vigilante group out there and hunt these people down. Sign up sheets going around....
Sign me up. Even if these people are caught, what do they get? A fine and some community service? Maybe a week in jail? That's not good enough. So if the law won't do anything about this, I think it's time that society takes matters into their own hands.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It won't let me see it. It says I have to be a member.
You can sign up as a guest.

This is terrible! I live in the Bay Area, too, although Sarahp is closer to San Jose than me. Makes you wonder how people can be so cruel to animals who have never done anything to them. Makes me want to

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my...that poor sweet kitty
If only the abusers could feel what that cat felt...
Will never understand why anyone would want to hurt any beautiful animal.