Help! i stepped on my kitty's foot!!

ortal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I feel so bad... my cats were going nuts because I took out the wet food and opened the can, and they were weaving in and out of my legs on my way to the dish... and I accidently stepped on my girl Delilah's foot!!

She let out a big yelp, and ran away, but came back (not limping) when I set the food down. If she was seriously hurt, would she be limping? she seems to be doing fine...

orltwa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As long as she's not limping I would not worry! We've all done the same thing and when you do it, one would think you are trying to murder your cat with the screeching and yelping that comes out. I can't tell you how many times I've stepped on my cats and never once have I broken anything.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by orltwa

As long as she's not limping I would not worry! We've all done the same thing and when you do it, one would think you are trying to murder your cat with the screeching and yelping that comes out. I can't tell you how many times I've stepped on my cats and never once have I broken anything.
I have stepped on feet and tails so many times I've lost count. They've always been perfectly fine.