Mom has to go to ER! Vibes please!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The doctor called and told her that she has to go to the ER ASAP. They found a blood clot in her stomach along with fluid. I'm just worried that she will never get better. I'll try to post once we get back. She will probably have to stay in the hospital also.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

The doctor called and told her that she has to go to the ER ASAP. They found a blood clot in her stomach along with fluid. I'm just worried that she will never get better. I'll try to post once we get back. She will probably have to stay in the hospital also.
Please update as soon as you can!!

for your mom!!

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many vibes and prayers for your mom. I hope everything turns out well.

tigerlord

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A blood cloth is nothing to get TOO worried about, thank your doctor for taking the time to call i! He asked her to go to the ER to avoid an embolism! In this case your mother was very lucky!

Sending her good vibes

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck!!!! I hope they can get it fixed without anything too invasive, and she only has a short hospital stay.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 9 and I just got home from the hospital. We were there since 1 this afternoon.

They did a CT scan on her and it is a blood clot in her stomach. Because of where it is located, it is messing with her liver also and the reason why they think her legs are so swollen. They are twice the size as normal.

They did admit her and gave her some narcotics to help with the pain in her legs. Thankfully, that has helped her pain.

They still have to run some more tests tomorrow to see how the clot formed, but will put her on blood thinners to try to have the clot dissolve naturally.

I just hope she gets better and doesn't have to stay long. She really hates hospitals and I don't blame her.

Thanks for all the vibes!