• 100% Wild Salmon
• 4 oz. portions of wild Alaskan Salmon fully cooked
• Sealed in a gold pouch

Maybe we are paying for the gold pouch?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pay about that for the 4 oz containers of freeze dried salmon from Drs Foster & Smith. The bengals go SO CRAZY for it, it's worth every penny to me.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I don`t think I would. ( Mean mummy!
)

If I want to get my two special treats they get Cooked human chicken or a little tinned salmon.

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nah, but I have paid for Halo's freeze-dried treats (chicken & salmon) before and Chloe goes crazy for them.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tutti_bella

Whoa! Talk about super premium ...

• From Alaska Smokehouse
• 100% Wild Salmon
• 4 oz. portions of wild Alaskan Salmon fully cooked
• Sealed in a gold pouch

Maybe we are paying for the gold pouch?
Alley would turn her nose up at it! I am not kidding. She eats nothing buy dry cat food and never wants anything else. I have tried giving her all kinds of different treats but she does not want any. I feel so guilty giving Persi lots of treats in front of Alley but what can you do with a cat that just doesn't want any?

okiron

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think I'll go to Alaska myself and fish me some salmon :p

laurag

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
No.

I can go to Costco and get cans of cooked Alaska salmon for much less than that and it has 8 oz of salmon in it.

That's just crazy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah, that's what I thought too. I bought her another kind which is much cheaper and it's from Three Dogs Bakery, called *We Pity the Kitties* .. nice name uh? Anyway, it's also freeze dried salmon and she loves it.

I only treat her when we are training together. So far, she has mastered *SIT* and *STAND UP* which is totally cute! Treats really works if you want to train your kitty.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that is about the price for MOST US water dried fish when you multiple the 4-6 $ per ounce

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Um...no. Eighteen dollars is close to what my max would be for a whole dinner at a restaurant for me! My kitties usually get boiled chicken breast for treats. Lola doesn't like people food, so sometimes they just get dry food as a treat...they think it's great because they all eat exclusively canned food.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would in a heartbeat if my kitties would like it! We dont have anything cool like that here though...

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

No, I don`t think I would. ( Mean mummy!
)

If I want to get my two special treats they get Cooked human chicken or a little tinned salmon.
Ditto on that one!!! Lol...even if I HAD the extra $$ I and could 'consider' spending 18 dollars for it...but it's still not likely!!!