daily thread sat 26th jan

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, hello there everyone! hope your all having a good day hehe. mine's abit boring because am tired! havn't had any sleep yet, i might do soon though

what are everybody's plans for the day?

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!

Hope you get some sleep soon!

I`m just waiting for my brother to arrive then we shall be going out for lunch. He also has a Photoshop program for me!
So will be playing with that later.

Oh and someone is bringing me some Nightnurse as my sinuses are driving me nuts and I want a good nights sleep too. Got these guys well trained

Have a fab day everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh its snow outside!! Probably got close to three inches so far. I advised Neil that when he snowblows the driveway he will have to make a loop down to the garden around my raspberry patch at the snow is getting high enough for the rabbits to jump over my fencing!!
Paid bill this morning now researching a couple recipes. Might play in snow later too.

Have a good day!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
good morning for everyone!

Plans for today?...
to swept the garden leaft!..
and some other garden works...

I hope have you a nicely weekend!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, John is gone for the whole day... he bought a truck on ebay and had to go pick it up, it's about 4 hours away so he won't be back for awhile. His parents went with him, so it's just me and John's grandpa home today. So it's a completely quiet house and so awesome!

I've already been up for awhile and gotten so much done I'm starting to get bored already, LOL. I've already fed horses and worked with my horse for awhile, showered, taken care of the cats and dogs, and started laundry. I'll probably get some cleaning done and then just relax and spend time on the computer the rest of the day!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy because we are going to the Oakland Athletics Fanfest today. We get to go because we are season ticket-holders. We are going to autographs sessions and will have some pictures taken with some of the players. I have no idea who a number of the players are because they traded so many this year.
It is not going to rain again until tonight so maybe the activities that are on the field will be going.
Go A's!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're having our POWER CLUB BOWL-A-THON this afternoon to raise money for our trip to the SELF-ADVOCACY Convention in March. Hope I get a good score, but most of all I hope we raise a lot of money.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am working 2-8:30 today. Tonight, I will probably just watch a movie or two. We went to Wal-Mart last night and bought 8 movies so we will probably watch a couple of them.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I have a surpize party to go to? I don't even know the person other than he's "the tool" at my SO's work.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Good Morning!

Hope you get some sleep soon!

I`m just waiting for my brother to arrive then we shall be going out for lunch. He also has a Photoshop program for me!
So will be playing with that later.

Oh and someone is bringing me some Nightnurse as my sinuses are driving me nuts and I want a good nights sleep too. Got these guys well trained

Have a fab day everyone!
yeh, i've had two hours sleep!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon everyone!

A little late getting here today, had a computer issue at work this morning and was up and out quite early. Very busy day as the result since it took us a while to get everything up and running again.

Not up to much tonight, had a headache starting so am trying to nip it in the bud before it gets any worse. Took a couple of Advil Liquid Gels, now am going to have some dinner. If that does help I will head off for a long soak in the tub...
I have to say I love computer's when they work, but boy are they a pain when they don't.

The kitties are all good, chowing down on their dinner's right now...

Hope everyone has a good evening

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up the smell of waffles and bacon
, Dh cooked a yummy breakfast, cleaned house, tried my best to defur the furniture. then we took the kids to the chipmunk movie, they loved it, I don't know what else I will do, but I am sure I will think of something

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went shopping. I got 2 new sweaters but I would love to get another pair of pants and a pair of work shoes.