Which Is Your Favorite TV Viewing Network?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer the Discovery Channel, or the History Channel, followed by TMC or an "oldies" network.

Which do you prefer??

~KK~

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the cw (even though I am from Canada, I get it on satellite), comedy network, fox, global....ones like that.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like channels like TLC, HGTV, Discovery Channel, The Travel Channel, Food Network and that sort of stuff. If I had nothing but those I'd probably be happy and well occupied. I do like TV Land and stuff too and the older shows on the Game show network. I just haven't had cable in so long I don't know whats on them now.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Animal Planet! We only have basic cable though, so don't actually have it

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually I'm going to say the Discovery ChannelS
As that technically covers regular Discovery channel, TLC, Discovery Health channel, Animal Planet, Science Channel, Discovery Times... and a couple others. Cheating maybe?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
All you listed were cable channels. Not everyone can afford cable. I would have to say my favourite channel that is available to me for viewing is ABC

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

As that technically covers regular Discovery channel, TLC, Discovery Health channel, Animal Planet, Science Channel, Discovery Times... and a couple others. Cheating maybe?
that describes me to a T lol

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i tend to watch the history channel, Discovery Channel, A&E, learning channel,
sci fi.

i would realliy like to get BBC america. but with my cable system i would have pay about $100 a month cable bill package thing just to add the BBC the BBC is the onlly station in the package i want. so i dont get it.

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BBC 2 (since it's showing Torchwood), BBC1, BBC3, Channel 4 and E4 are probably the stations I watch most. Dave is a fun station as well (it's a cable channel that only shows 'witty banter' shows like QI, Top Gear etc.)

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, as I only have 5 channels and no outside aeriel so the reception on 2 of them is so bad I can`t stand to watch them, I would have to say BBC 1 and BBC 2!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm right with you here. Give me an educational show or documentary and I'm happy.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
for regular TV I like ABC, the vast majority of shows I watch are on that channel and for cable I live Discovery and Animal Planet!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Those are the ones I watch most often too. SciFi, BBC America, Comedy Central and Fox are on a lot in our house as well.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FSN Detroit - for the Redwings games. It's about the only thing I watch on TV. Of course, sometimes the game is on Versus or NBC, so I'll have to go there to watch...

Once in a while I'll turn on the Weather Channel, Animal Planet, or The Discovery Channel, but that's only very rarely. I'm not much of a TV watcher.