Finally got my wedding video!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so excited!! It only took a little over 2 years! I can't really complain though because a friend of mine (my bridemaid's husband) did it as a favor, and he lives in Florida and had a lot going on the last two years, as in a tour in Iraq, buying a new house and moving, etc. He kept saying he wanted to do it right, and I didn't even know it was coming! It came in the mail today, and it was like Christmas!

And, he did SUCH a great job! I would have been happy with just 8 hours of straight video, but he organized it on DVD so that we had "The ceremony", "Reception", "Pictures" and "Cute scenes". I was so impressed and so touched that he went to all that trouble. Our first dance, he changed the color to black and white with a pinkish tint and it looks so classic, almost like an old photo.

I made DH watch it with me tonight (he complained, of course
) but I saw he was getting teary eyed when we were reciting our vows. There were SO many things about the day I didn't remember because it is all a blur.

The worst thing was the look on my face while I was walking down the aisle. I should have been all smiles, but I looked scared to death! The truth was, I had stepped on the tulle that was under my dress and ripped it, so the whole way up I was terrified I would step on it again and fall flat on my face! That would have been just my luck! But, man do I look unhappy.

I just wanted to share!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

The worst thing was the look on my face while I was walking down the aisle. I should have been all smiles, but I looked scared to death! The truth was, I had stepped on the tulle that was under my dress and ripped it, so the whole way up I was terrified I would step on it again and fall flat on my face! That would have been just my luck! But, man do I look unhappy.
Awww! That's soooo exciting! That's better than Christmas!

Don't worry about how you looked on your way up the aisle, it was the same for me! Actually if you look at all my bridesmaids, they look just as somber!
I guess we were all nervous or something!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The worst thing was the look on my face while I was walking down the aisle. I should have been all smiles, but I looked scared to death!
scared to death, unhappy look, yep that is normal for a wedding

lol people that see mine say i look like i about to kill someone

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The truth was, I had stepped on the tulle that was under my dress and ripped it, so the whole way up I was terrified I would step on it again and fall flat on my face! That would have been just my luck! But, man do I look unhappy.

I just wanted to share!
How nice! And I'm guessing you were more scared then unhappy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

How nice! And I'm guessing you were more scared then unhappy!
Terrified! I remember thinking when I started walked down the aisle "why didn't we just go to Las Vegas???" That aisle was so long!

The first thing I said to DH when we were walking back down was "ok, now lets go to the party!" He even commented we were practicly running down the aisle then.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awwwwwwww
I think its nice to get it 2 years later..then you can really watch and reminisce
Yeah, lets just say DH went to bed very happy last night!
He says I can now watch it every night if I want!