Da'Bird Madness!!

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We just got Da'bird for our cats and it came in today! So of course I had to try it our right away! Our kitten Ezekiel went nuts, just as I expected. Pooka our young cat didn't really seem to care which surprised me. Trinity our older girl actually played with it! Which I wasn't sure if she would or not. But the thing that amazed me the most was one of our dogs!! Poe (a miniature Dachshund) went nuts over the thing!! I was using the fur attachment (we got a super pack that came with all the different attachments) and Poe was after it more than Zeek!! It was too funny. The DOG did flips for this toy!!! Oh my gosh!! It was soooo funny!!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Whenever there's a new toy, my shih'tzu Jello wants always to be the first to try it out. The cats don't seem to mind though. I guess Jello is their toy tester.

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love the reactions to Da-Bird...Zoe luuvves hers...I have never heard of the dogs wanting to join in before, but that's great!

eliot'smom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Eliot has Da Bird, and he gets "coked out" on it, as my boyfriend says....we have to take it away from him after a bit, because it makes him wild! Too funny!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beck4582

I looked for one of these at PetSmart yesterday and couldn't find one! Where can I buy one?
I always order Sierra & Serenity's Da'Bird online. They have so much fun with it, they're all the time "killing" their bird, meaning frequent replacements!

This has to be the greatest kitty toy ever, Sierra and Serenity both love it!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beck4582

I looked for one of these at PetSmart yesterday and couldn't find one! Where can I buy one?
I got mine off ebay. The seller has a store and keeps them in stock and all of the attachments. They had the best price that I found. (on the big bundle) and the replacement attachments are really reasonable too!
PM and I will send you the link to the ebay store.