Kitten Proofing my apartment

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We found out that Dusty and Rusty can fit into the tiniest of places.

There is a small area between the dishwasher and facing next to the wall. Rusty squeeze in there, right next to the dishwasher. We plugged it with a plastic container.

THEN They found an opening next to the pantry cabinet. A small opening next to the wall, under the cabinet... Also plugged with a plastic container now.

THEN they found a tiny one under the bathroom cabinet, next to the wall!!! That one was too small to plug with a plastic container, so we have a towel jammed in it... sigh....

I will be sooo glad when they are too big to fit in those holes... I would hate for them to get stuck...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahhhhh kittens
They're such little rascals! I'm glad you got 2 to amuse each other though

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catkiki

We found out that Dusty and Rusty can fit into the tiniest of places.

There is a small area between the dishwasher and facing next to the wall. Rusty squeeze in there, right next to the dishwasher. We plugged it with a plastic container.

THEN They found an opening next to the pantry cabinet. A small opening next to the wall, under the cabinet... Also plugged with a plastic container now.

THEN they found a tiny one under the bathroom cabinet, next to the wall!!! That one was too small to plug with a plastic container, so we have a towel jammed in it... sigh....

I will be sooo glad when they are too big to fit in those holes... I would hate for them to get stuck...
How old are they? You will soon see they can jump much higher than you could ever have expected. They can also climb up Belgian lace curtains. Ours were so shredded we had to throw them away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

How old are they? You will soon see they can jump much higher than you could ever have expected. They can also climb up Belgian lace curtains. Ours were so shredded we had to throw them away.
They are 8 weeks old today....we have had them one week. It seems that the are much bigger than a week ago... They are going quite well