Post here if you would like a gift

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Post here for a chance of getting a gift. I also want to know what gift you would like and why you would like that gift. The person who I think is most deserving of a gift gets the gift they asked for.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to give gifts but I don't know who to give them to.

Next time (with the mods say so) they might run a competition and I'll supply the points.

(If they agree that is - I've put the idea forward to Rosiemac)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

I want to give gifts but I don't know who to give them to.
Just look to see who is online and give gifts to whoever doesn't have many. You could also welcome new members with a gifts, or send gifts to those that have recently had a loss.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great suggestion for choosing at random:

When you are reading through threads, look to see who has lots of gifts and who doesn't. Then give gifts to those that only have a few or none at all.

I'd be happy to throw some points your way, especially if you give sympathy gifts to those in Crossing the Bridge or gifts to newbies in New Cats.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
If you notice that somebody doesn't have a lot of gifts, send them something! Otherwise, I'd suggest new members, or those who've posted in Crossing The Bridge.

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I agree, surprise gifts are great. I like to give randomly and to someone that helps alot in a thread (even if it's not mine). Crossing the bridge and newbies is a great idea too!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to give gifts! They're so fun to get too! Im thinking about buying myself the RX bottle for my babies! LOL Or something along the lines of I really dont want their ringworm goodluck stuff! ICKY!!!

I think Im gonna go into the crossing the bridge and see who needs a gift today.... (HOPEFULLY NO ONE!! )

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Just look to see who is online and give gifts to whoever doesn't have many. You could also welcome new members with a gifts, or send gifts to those that have recently had a loss.
I agree!

The best gifts are the ones that come from the heart, or those that aren't "asked" for..

~KK~

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, surprise gifts are so nice! When I get a gift it usually is when I need a little extra smile so it is always nice. They come just in time! But I love giving them too. I always hope I am giving them just in time for someone else!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

That's what I do... I just see someone and think "I'd like to give them a gift today" and send them one.
LOL - when that happens to me I usually think, "oh, they've mistaken me for someone else!"

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very good gifting ideas everyone
I agree on possibly giving new members gifts to make them feel welcome. I was so happy when I received my first gifts when I signed up

You just send gifts to whoever you think that needs them most...
Happy Gift Giving!!