*****KatKwiz - Jan. 25 - 2789*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Copyright law is mostly based with civil law. To violate this law, meaning if you take someone elseâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s work and ___________________, then you open yourself up to _____________, or worse yet, __________________.

robertm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Copyright law is mostly based with civil law. To violate this law, meaning if you take someone elseâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s work and post it in a place the author, or photographer, or artist is unaware of, then you open yourself up to be sued, or worse yet, put this website at that risk.

(Source: Deb25 post in IMO Forum: Rules, Guidelines and Membership Status)

ronit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Copyright law is mostly based with civil law. To violate this law, meaning if you take someone elseâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s work and _reproduce it, distribute it, perform, publish, without the author's consent__________________, then you open yourself up to __a lawsuit___________, or worse yet, ___to face jailtime_______________.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RobertM

Copyright law is mostly based with civil law. To violate this law, meaning if you take someone elseâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s work and post it in a place the author, or photographer, or artist is unaware of, then you open yourself up to be sued, or worse yet, put this website at that risk.

(Source: Deb25 post in IMO Forum: Rules, Guidelines and Membership Status)
Please do not give how you found the answer. That is my job. The reason for this is if your answer is not entirely correct, other people will know where to go look.

Anyway, you are today's winner! Congratulations, and you had the complete answer posted in six minutes! How did you know where to go look? Amazing speed and 2789 points are coming your way!
Great job!

BTW, if you have anything to say to me, rather than a pm to me, say it here. That refreshes the post and more people will see it.