Where is the snow?

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It always snows once or twice a year here, but so far this winter in our little corner of the island we've had nothing.

I believe I jinxed it because I finally bought a snow shovel in the Fall so we are prepared.
There's a chance for snow this weekend, though, so we are keeping our fingers crossed!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

It is all at my house
I think its all here, too

Just in the past week we've gotten over 10" -not counting the other 20" we've gotten earlier in the winter!

sadie'smom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Where abouts on the island are you? My sister lives in Victoria and they got snow a couple of times this yr......

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I've got some of it here, too. I've definitely got the cold that goes with it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys give us back our snow!

Originally Posted by Sadie'sMom

Where abouts on the island are you? My sister lives in Victoria and they got snow a couple of times this yr......
We're right by the water, by Ogden Point. Yup, it has snowed just north of us but nothing here.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

It always snows once or twice a year here, but so far this winter in our little corner of the island we've had nothing.

I believe I jinxed it because I finally bought a snow shovel in the Fall so we are prepared.
There's a chance for snow this weekend, though, so we are keeping our fingers crossed!
lol we got some, but i have friend that lives not far from you i think and she had snow a couple of time.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have plenty of snow up here to share!

The snow just keeps falling & falling - we love snow but theres so much of it. It sure is pretty though

twistedchick143

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I live in Fairfax thats close to you Sarah... It does get less and less every year and it really sucks... Maybe we need to move away from VA to get snow theses days

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

You guys give us back our snow!

We're right by the water, by Ogden Point. Yup, it has snowed just north of us but nothing here.
I would love to give you the snow, but my kids are using it