our kittens we held back for breeding

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are two kittens from our last litter we are keeping both for breeding and I am showing the seal mitted and possibley the chocolate, she has a penalizing mark that may not do as well, but we will try her in the ring just the same.

Here are a couple of them when they were younger.
This is the choc one with the marking on the side of her nose.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Aw!
Who's the little black kitty?
She is a little orphan we found along with her two brothers. We had decided to keep her and named her sparkles (sparky) she is a month older then the "real raggies" and thinks she is a ragdoll

Sadly at christmas time a friend of ours little nephew had been asking for a double pawed kitten since they lost their kitty to an enlarged heart, it was the only thing he had asked for, so we gave her to the little boy for christmas

Originally Posted by twstychik

Ok, where's the cuteness warning?! Is the mark on her nose the "penalizing mark"?
Oops I forgot the warning, LOL!
The mark on the nose is an exceptable "blaze" in the 3rd 4th and last (as well as the one with my girl, that is the same kitten)The one in the 2nd and the one in the 7th pic with the white on the side of the nose is the one with the penalizing mark (not disqualifying)

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Oops I forgot the warning, LOL!
The mark on the nose is an exceptable "blaze" in the 3rd 4th and last (as well as the one with my girl, that is the same kitten)The one in the 2nd and the one in the 7th pic with the white on the side of the nose is the one with the penalizing mark (not disqualifying)
I so couldn't be a cat judge!
How could such a sweet face be penalized?!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aren't they just precious!!!! I bet you are so excited to keep and show them!!! I wish I had a cat or dog I could show!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This was one of my favorite little boys, Kodiak, he is now in his new home and named Brady.
I love him he is so cute! I think he wanted to go to school with my daughter, since he packed himself in her book bag

This is my little choc girl and her choc brother (boy is in his new home too.