Nemo's box!

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know I posted come pictures of Nemo playing with the diggy box I made a little bit ago but I forgot to share this video. . .

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...t=MOV01358.flv

I love how he is playing with his tail!

ETA. Would someone please let me know if this works? For some reason when I click on the link I can't see the video but I think it is because my work computer doesn't like photobucket videos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He does! He chases it a lot too, and he likes to wrap it all around himself whenever he sits down. He looks so cute when he does it too! This little cat, with a big fluffy tail all around him. . . . I will have to get a pic of him sitting like that sometime.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cute! What kind of paper is that in the box? I think I might like to make one for my cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calicoprincess

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Very cute! What kind of paper is that in the box? I think I might like to make one for my cats.
The paper is actually from a box that was left in my house when I moved in. It is just legal sized paper that is a little bit thicker then the normal white paper. I tore some of it into strips and I balled some of it up. Nemo loves trying to get the balls but the strips of paper make it a little more challenging for him to bat them around. I put some catnip in the box too just to entice them a little more.