I've Got a Job

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been job searching for a while and I am now on a 3 month contract for a cleaning job!

It's a start, at least!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Excellent!, well done you

Is the 3 months just a trial first?
Yes it is and if I'm not suitable or if I don't like it I can leave within that time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone!

For the first few days I think Beauty will wonder what's happening and probably get all upset and worried!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

Thank you everyone!

For the first few days I think Beauty will wonder what's happening and probably get all upset and worried!
Congratulations. Sit down and explain to Beauty what is happening. You will be surprised at how much she understands.

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Congratulations. Sit down and explain to Beauty what is happening. You will be surprised at how much she understands.
I agree! She will understand. I talk to my cats all the time and I know they get it!
Congrats!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats
what kind of cleaning are you doing? I clean offices at night there is 5 of us, everyone has their own floor, it isnt that bad (I work with my mom as well there and she does houses in the day) ! I do hope it works out for you
Good luck

My kitties werent used to me being long whenever I got the first job and I worried whenever I took on the second one (both are part timers, the one gives me 50 hours every two weeks and the other is a guessing game each week) But the kitties had adapted well and they love getting spoiled rotten every night when I get home, and of course they love pay days I am always getting them new toys and extra treats and such