Do overs

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could to do last week over again, what would you do differently? If you say nothing, you had a great week!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you lucky dogs! Well, for me, 2 things. I would have turned on the light before going to the bathroom because I stepped in some kitty barf!
Secondly, I would have not worn two different, (although very similiar) shoes to work on Wednesday!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh you lucky dogs! Well, for me, 2 things. I would have turned on the light before going to the bathroom because I stepped in some kitty barf!
Secondly, I would have not worn two different, (although very similiar) shoes to work on Wednesday!
Nice going Susie!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm... I probably just would have taken all of Friday off of work instead of only coming into work in the afternoon. Friday afternoon was AWFUL

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't get up on Monday!!
Actually my week hasn't been the greatest - Monday I got bitten by a wild kitten (who was sick) so I managed to get an infection in my finger, regardless of the fact that it was disinfected repeatedly and covered up properly. My finger was the size of a pork sausage and had a faint green tint at the knuckle - nice eh? So I'm on penicillin for the infection - and it seems to be doing the trick. I've mangled a franking machine at work (which I have indeed managed to fix), smacked my head on several low hanging things, kicked a wall, some of my cats have come down with cat flu and one even died in the night last night despite all of our efforts to save him - he was improving, but obviously it was all a bit too much for his tiny system. It's a very bad epidemic of flu going around at the moment, so any cats who have it are being put to sleep, because it's wasting their little bodies away so quickly and so violently. So I just lost 6 cats today.
Please send a little prayer up for Red, Blue, Spook, Toby, Snehvid(Snow White) and Anja.

On the upside, at least I will be safe to dive on vacation now that my raging infection is on the way out. I also had my engagement ring resized because it was just a little tight and irritated the exema on my finger every time I took it off or put it on. It made my finger swell more, so I couldn't move it again after that! I gave the ring to my jeweller on Tuesday, and they promised it back to me on Friday in time for vacation. Well, lo and behold, they've resized it, re-plated it (It's white gold so it needs to be done regularly) and scrubbed it to perfection - AND gotten it back to me a day early!
Great stuff seeing as my last jeweller couldn't get ONE stone, into ONE earring within 6 MONTHS and get it right!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I can't remember what happened a week ago!!
I am stuck on this one. I wished I got my blood test on Saturday instead of Monday.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

I would have remembered that I had a German test on Friday and would have got 100% instead of 98%. Darn spelling mistakes.
Yeah 98% is shameful..what are you? A simpleton?