Awwwww Smudgey

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My little girl is sprawled across my chest on her side, with her head buried into my shoulder, purring like mad.

DH is asleep still - this is the only time I get snuggles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's now snoring
And I have to type one handed because she's n my arm

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so sweet that Smudgey found a nice warm place to take a nap in your arms

Kitties are such sweethearts!!
:

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw...they really are the sweetest creatures...when Bella does this she usually wants to lay her head on the keyboard rendering me totally unable to type

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arwen will lie across me lengthways when I'm in bed, with her butt in my face! Sometimes she faces the right way, and looks at me with her half asleep eyes, purring to her heart's content.

She also likes to curl up on my lap when i'm typing at the computer. Every now and then she will walk across the keyboard..or curl up on it so I lose my work!

The other day I noticed a small lump under my duvet, lifted it up..and there she lay! I'm wondering how she got under there as my blankets are tucked in tightly

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As soon as hubby woke up and rolled onto his back, Smudgey went from snoring peacefully to wide awake and leaping onto his chest, headbutting and smooching him like mad. She really is a daddy's girl
It was nice while it lasted though

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would give almost anything to have one snuggling session with Smudge - I am so smitten with her.
Lucky you!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I would give almost anything to have one snuggling session with Smudge - I am so smitten with her.
Lucky you!
Well come on over to California for a visit - Smudgey would LOVE to snuggle with you! She also loves snuggling visitors more than she loves snuggling me
She wants to be the only one in DH's life.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hubby and I are thinking of going to Arizona this year (a belated 30th anniversary gift to each other) - maybe I could talk him into going a "bit" further to visit Smudge.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hubby and I are thinking of going to Arizona this year (a belated 30th anniversary gift to each other) - maybe I could talk him into going a "bit" further to visit Smudge.
Yeah yeah yeah, do it!!!!! It's not much further, and if you're driving, it's a really interesting drive - we love the San Francisco-Phoenix drive.