Daily Thread HUMP day Jan 23!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning, good mooooooooorning its time to rise and shine! Good morning good mooooooorning to yoooooooooooou!

Welp, thankfully its halfway to Friday..no big plans for me today..might hit the pilates class tonight after work..an thats about it.

My boss hasn't been in the office all week, so thats nice..he will be back tomorrow though

I hope you all have a good one!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all! :waves:

The cats were determined not to let either of us sleep last night. Luna kept trying to get into the Armoire, Whitey was running all over the place making others hiss, and Patches kept crying. At one point I woke up to Luna chewing on my Bamboo plant (which she finally figured out how to get to).

B almost had an interview yesterday, but when he was sending his email to the person that contained his updated resume, his email wouldn't send. He dfinitely needs a new computer, but neither of us are in a position to buy one. I've offered the passwords to my two computers, but he was bitter and angry last night so my idea got shot down :hmmm:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

good morning all,

Nat do you have your extra key with you?
Yes yes, its in my purse! I am getting 2 more made today to leave at the office and in my apartment
I am going to go broke buying keys

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got on the scales this morning. 20 pounds gained in two weeks. Sounds impossible but this medicine that I am on makes you want to eat non stop, 24/7. I was told my body would finally adjust to the medicine. When? At this rate, I'll be 500 pounds by the end of the year!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

More snow for us again last night so it looks like I have some outside work to do shortly.

Taking the day off today, things are pretty quiet at work right now so figured I had better indulge in some R&R while there was time.
Not sure what I am doing today, have a few errands to run, should also do some laundry and tidy up a bit.

Kitties are good this morning, tearing around the house like little banshees.

Everyone have a good one

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another nippy day here-the temps are still below zero!!
My day didn't start well. Ox had several loose poop piles in the kitchen and of course I had to step in it!! Good thing I had my Crocs on so it was easy to wash. After cleaning floor I made a piece of toast with peanut butter-yup dropped on floor peanut butter side down and when I picked it up it looked like the stuff I just cleaned up!!

Worked on watering and trimming up the plants I am overwintering in the basement.

Not much going on today(again). Two months until spring!! The weatherman said on the news we are 20" over normal snowfall amounts for the winter already.

Making pecan chicken tonite with unknown side dishes!!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning friends!..
Just work for me today...
and I´m preparing the anual documents from work...
*groam!* extrawork!...
absolutely have a nice day and wonderful wednesday!...

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone.
Sounds like I will be bathing a cat today. We rushed Spunky to the vet last night b/c he wouldn't come out of hiding and smelledlike poo. Apparently he messed himself again. I haven't had the chance to give him the medicine yet. Poor guy is going to have another bad day.

Mom is also sick with a slight fever. She has one week to get better before her surgery.

Ben has been in/out of my bedroom since 9am. He really wanted me awake for something.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Morning everyone.
Sounds like I will be bathing a cat today. We rushed Spunky to the vet last night b/c he wouldn't come out of hiding and smelledlike poo. Apparently he messed himself again. I haven't had the chance to give him the medicine yet. Poor guy is going to have another bad day.

Mom is also sick with a slight fever. She has one week to get better before her surgery.

Ben has been in/out of my bedroom since 9am. He really wanted me awake for something.
I hope Spunky is feeling better..and sending your mom get well vibes

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is it Wednesday?

We're stilll in bed.... DH is asleep, and Smudgey is curled up on my chest in my arm. We didn't get to sleep until after midnight (i refused to lie down until my evening meds kicked in and I knew my heart wasn't going to go whacky), then was awake from 3:30 in agony frm my chest and had a cracking headache. DH was running around trying to help me, so is still zonked.

Lying here with Smudgey makes it all better though

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Is it Wednesday?

We're stilll in bed.... DH is asleep, and Smudgey is curled up on my chest in my arm. We didn't get to sleep until after midnight (i refused to lie down until my evening meds kicked in and I knew my heart wasn't going to go whacky), then was awake from 3:30 in agony frm my chest and had a cracking headache. DH was running around trying to help me, so is still zonked.

Lying here with Smudgey makes it all better though
No ER visits last night then Sarah?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

No ER visits last night then Sarah?
Nope!!! Although I could have gotten something better for the pain if I had have been in the ER

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Nope!!! Although I could have gotten something better for the pain if I had have been in the ER
Awwww, I hope this is all behind you soon enough

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I am going to visit my mom and sister before they go on a cruise next week. Its supposed to snow more today, so I am hoping we don't get stuck there.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's almost the end of the day. It's dreary and rainy here. I went to a great hip-hop class today. I am making a new dish for dinner tonight. It is Winter Rainbow Gratin - vegetarian tonight.