Do your cats have last names?

isabel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
And I don't mean like your last name...Jones, Smith, Johnson, or whatever your real last name is. What I mean is do your cats have last names you make up?

Foe example, my cats all have the last name of "Poo Pie". You know, Manny Poo Pie, Izzy Poo Pie...and so on.

Please tell me I'm not the only one....

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, mine only go by my last name. Well, would it count if I got married but they kept my maiden name?!
Perhaps it's Fatsie which I call them both when they trip me running to their bowls?!

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nah don't have last names but i've changed them somewhat...
my little girl sabrina.. I now call sabrina my princess..
and my little boy salem has evolved into salem the cave cat...
simply because he reminds me a bit of my boyfriend who I call caveman..so...
cavecat.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Haha.. it's so funny that you bring this up. I've never given a cat a last name, but my friend Jenny has lots of cats and a dog, and they all have (different) last names.

Red McMahon, who is a beautiful orange manx they rescued in Idaho and took on an odyssey back here to NY (stopping in Ohio to see an emergency vet!)

Ted Hollywood is their Pomeranian

and I can't think of the others, but they've all got them. Funny, they almost all have "People" names, too... Jocelyn, Harriet, LeVarr and LeVarr Jr., Chloe...

steelheart

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Isabel

And I don't mean like your last name...Jones, Smith, Johnson, or whatever your real last name is. What I mean is do your cats have last names you make up?

Foe example, my cats all have the last name of "Poo Pie". You know, Manny Poo Pie, Izzy Poo Pie...and so on.

Please tell me I'm not the only one....
My son and daughter-in-law had a beautiful calico they named Winks Winkerton.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Popsie goes by my madien name, Cooper. He has a middle name too which is Thadius. Popsie Thadius Cooper.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, DH refers to Tailer as Mr. Kattie, Harvey as Mr. Other Kattie, and Forest as Mr. OtherOther Kattie, I suppose those would be their last names.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine pretty much have my last name! And if I get mad at them its just like getting mad at a child, all 3 names come out! Fist, middle and last!! I guess BooBoo kind of has a different last name, well maybe not. He gets yelled at in BooBoo GreyPants B*rkl*nd! So You could Greypants his last name, but for the most part when he's in trouble its BOO BOO B*RKL*ND! he gets my old last name too, even though Eek has my new one, since I had BooBoo before he quilifys for the last name that no one else in the state has!!

Ohh And if I get really mad, its always "Eek Marie ****** (last name goes there) Or BooBoo Marie ******!! Or HoBo Marie ******!! Its always the same, but I have to be pretty mad to call them that!

johnnyfee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
well cookies last name is Welsh like mine but i usally call her Cookie

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Seb is just Sebastian Alexander. I don't give them my last name. Daphne just has the one name so far. Was hoping to have her second name by her first birthday but am still drawing blanks

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Quill is ..... Quill C. Plumington IV .... I like the ring, but I never call him by his full name.