Daily Thread Tues Jan 22!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning my friends!

Today it isnot as cold as it was yesterday, thank goodness..I thought I was going to freeze yesterday!

I am staying late at work tonight to make sales calls.......other than that..I got nothin going on

I hope you all have a good one!! (I can't wait until Friday)

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same here! I think its in the 20s right now, high of 30 today.

It was crazy cold at the office yesterday...we were all to the point of huddling around cubes that had a space heater in them!!!

Well this morning I popped a big fat zit that was on the back of my leg. Still hurts so I'm going to rub some peroxide on it to clean up the bacteria.

I also have been having crazy dreams at night now. I picked up one of those sleep masks to keep the light out at night (B goes to bed later than I do and I'm sensitive to light at night).

Well last night i dreamt that I was in Afghanistan and some lady in an SUV behind me was being targeted by the insurgants...and blew her and the car up. Then I got to border control and realized I forgot my passport. The border patrol was two petite young women. So to "help" me they gave me a wig and sunglasses to get out of the country without a passport. The wig made me look like Shakira.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Well this morning I popped a big fat zit that was on the back of my leg. Still hurts so I'm going to rub some peroxide on it to clean up the bacteria.
Thanks for sharing that

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Thanks for sharing that
Well, while we're being gross, can I tell you that my first call at work was DH to tell me that Bella puked on top of the (very hot) radiator right after I left. Woke him up from a sound sleep (poor baby) --just called to tell me it took him 20 minutes to clean it up before it baked on

and it isn't even Monday...I guess it's all up from here

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Good morning my friends!

Today it isnot as cold as it was yesterday, thank goodness..I thought I was going to freeze yesterday!

I am staying late at work tonight to make sales calls.......other than that..I got nothin going on

I hope you all have a good one!! (I can't wait until Friday)
I finally got a contract on my house yesterday which has been for sale for 5 months. It is very depressing driving around this neighborhood, there are for sale signs everwhere, 5 or 6 on every block. Some have given up and put up for lease signs. Lots of contracts fall through but at least I have some hope, I had just about given up.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

It is very depressing driving around this neighborhood, there are for sale signs everwhere, 5 or 6 on every block. Some have given up and put up for lease signs. Lots of contracts fall through but at least I have some hope, I had just about given up.
The housing markets really slow here as well Lee. Theres a girl at work who has had hers up for sale for nearly a year, and she's dropped the price.

I was lucky, i sold my last house in 2 days of it going up just over a year ago.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Snow day here, almost everything is closed. We got hit by a mega snowstorm during the night and we are up to our necks in it this morning.

Heading off to work in a bit but have to do a bit of snow clean-up first.

This is going to be a short day for me only have to work until about 2.

Then I am planning on coming home, curling up on the couch with my kitties and hot chocolate and staying there.

Everyone have a good one

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning

Well, I guess I don't have anything too gross to share...yet...knock on wood...
I have just dealt with 2 pouty kids this morning. We were supposed to have snow,sleet,freezing rain mix overnight and they just KNEW there would be no school today....temps stayed just above freezing...so just rain...off to school they went. Oh goodness, the amount of whining! and they are too old for it at that(13 & 9 )!

Oh well, all's quiet now..just me and Zoe, and she's off for a morning nap...
Ya'll have a good day!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. Cold here in Wilmington. Kind of disappointed today because we were going to go out to lunch today but Mom had too many things for our caregiver to do including Annie and me going to the grocery store. (YUCK)! So lunch was canceled. Other then that perfectly ordinary day.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got about 3.5 inches of powdery snow which I cleared the driveway starting at 7 am!!
Telephone line problems again-but ok now-I have a call into AT&T so I'll have to watch for the truck. Its funny when you call there repair line and use the menu to pick you problem.
I 1st chose no dial tone, then the next question is are you calling from that phone number!!
Hello-no phone service.......
Anyhow sunny an about 10F outside.
Not much on agenda today.
Baked salmon, red rice and steamed veggies for dinner tonite!!

Later................

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!
I am trying to figure out if it is trash day or not. Do I trust Mom and our neighbor who reads the paper? OR the whole darn street that has the trash out already. I am hoping Mom's right b/c it's a lot for little me to carry out in a rush.

Today I have to keep an eye on Spunky. He saw me pill Molly yesterday and took off. He hasn't come out from under Mom's bed since. Usually when he is scared he comes out in a few hours. :idk:

Snow flurries is in the forcast pretty much everyday this week. It's very cold out.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lousy weather today, raining here but the snow level is down to 1000'. So, Mt. Diablo (we live in the Diablo valley), at about 3900' is capped with snow, though we can's see it because of the fog.
Definitely not a day for aqua aerobics. Most pools here are outdoor pools.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all. I just woke up about an hour or so ago (Colin had to work until about 5am this morning (was supposed to get off at 11) they have a big meth bust in the works ....so he woke me up when he got him).

At the moment i'm having some lunch. A few minutes ago the backup power surger thinge went off and started ringing horribly (my ears are really bad- so high pitched noises absolutely send me into agony). I spent about 5 minutes trying to get it to stay off
Colin finally had to come in here and press a bunch of buttons to fix it
I was like "you gotta do something- it's killing my ears!!!!" (Anyone ever seen "There's something about Mary" - the brother that always wears the earmuffs- i'm like that- if anyone touches my ears or any noise hurts them i freak out
)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is lots of snow here today, but thankfully its not too cold. My boyfriend said the roads were pretty bad when he went to work about an hour ago.

I am working 5-9:30 tonight. That is such a stupid shift. It is normally 3-9:30, but my work is being cheap. I'm not feeling the greatest today. I woke up feeling like my cold is coming back and my stomach isn't feeling too good.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello everyone! i've been up AGES it seems LOL! we had a delivery of fish today hehe, & we lost one last night
he jumped out the tank, don't know why though! i think he got scared by another fish, wouldn't be my kitty's, as they don't bother with them.