Personality Test

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe this has been done before on here, but I'm curious - and if people take time to read others results it may be a bit enlightening as to how some people seem to come across in posts.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

Try to answer how you really are and not as you wish you were, otherwise it's useless. There's no right or wrong, and no one will see what you answer and call you on it.

I'm an INTJ
Supposedly only 1-2% of the population are this personality type.

http://typelogic.com/intj.html
http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=ke...5&c=mastermind

...I've already debated with myself for over a week as to whether or not I should make a post of this, and predicted it won't go far due to test and description lengths.
but why not... I'm curious.
I already have a few guesses as to what some people may be.

Mods join in too, please? I'm curious if there's a personality type similarity between mods.
(watch every single one of them will be very different - just to ruin my theory)

If anyone is interested I can find more information on types and other tests somewhat similar to this one.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
by Marina Margaret Heiss
Profile: INTJ

or mastermind hehe as if there was any doubt.

lol
ok this was so true "both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ one right so far.

DH is an ISTJ, too. We get along well, probably the TJ part, though I tend to frustrate him with my need to think/analyze or theorize everything.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* distinctively expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

mostly accurate ... but long ago I took a far more comprehensive and came out neither intro nor extro verted which is the truth... the other one has 4 choice for every ?? thus the answers were more defined...

PS
my teenage yrs I got ISTJ

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your Type is ISFJ

Introverted = 44%
Sensing\t = 12%
Feeling = 25%
Judging = 26%

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

Here is a list of jobs which I'm suitable for. Nursing is one of them.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/vocation...2&TF=-25&JP=56

Some other links by theorists about my personality type:

http://typelogic.com/isfj.html

http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=ke...=2&c=protector

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am an ESTJ.
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes3.asp

Here are my job suggestions (perfect timing for me too!)
http://www.humanmetrics.com/vocation...12&TF=38&JP=22

1 thing that I found very ironic is that I have been trying to figure out what job I would like to do and have been tossing around the thought og going into law enforcement. I dislike the politics that go with being a bedside nurse so, although I am almost finished with my BSN, I have been trying to think of something else I could do with my degree. I even thought about prison nursing.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your Type is
ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
100 62 12 11

You are:
very expressed introvert

distinctively expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

That's definitely me!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
by Marina Margaret Heiss
Profile: INTJ

or mastermind hehe as if there was any doubt.

lol
ok this was so true "both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this"
I'm the same as Bruce- INTJ. Great minds...

I still believe I'm perfect Emperor material, that's just what this country needs.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your Type is
ISFJ

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging

strength of the preferences %

11 12 38 1

You are:
slightly expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ISTJ, The Inspector Guardian.

A little light % wise on the Sensing, but it's pretty much right.

I need to have my roomy take this... she'll be my exact opposite, I'd guess.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
INFJ, the Counselor.

very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Not sure I'd totally agree. A more accurate test would include more choices of answer, as sometimes neither totally applies.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a mastermind!!!!

The Portait of the Mastermind (INTJ)

Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition, it is the contingency planning or entailment organizing role that reaches the highest development in Masterminds. Entailing or contingency planning is not an informative activity, rather it is a directive one in which the planner tells others what to do and in what order to do it. As the organizing capabilities the Masterminds increase so does their inclination to take charge of whatever is going on.

It is in their abilities that Masterminds differ from the other Rationals, while in most of their attitudes they are just like the others. However there is one attitude that sets them apart from other Rationals: they tend to be much more self-confident than the rest, having, for obscure reasons, developed a very strong will. They are rather rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population. Being very judicious, decisions come naturally to them; indeed, they can hardly rest until they have things settled, decided, and set. They are the people who are able to formulate coherent and comprehensive contingency plans, hence contingency organizers or "entailers."

Masterminds will adopt ideas only if they are useful, which is to say if they work efficiently toward accomplishing the Mastermind's well-defined goals. Natural leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command of projects or groups, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once in charge, however, Masterminds are the supreme pragmatists, seeing reality as a crucible for refining their strategies for goal-directed action. In a sense, Masterminds approach reality as they would a giant chess board, always seeking strategies that have a high payoff, and always devising contingency plans in case of error or adversity. To the Mastermind, organizational structure and operational procedures are never arbitrary, never set in concrete, but are quite malleable and can be changed, improved, streamlined. In their drive for efficient action, Masterminds are the most open-minded of all the types. No idea is too far-fetched to be entertained-if it is useful. Masterminds are natural brainstormers, always open to new concepts and, in fact, aggressively seeking them. They are also alert to the consequences of applying new ideas or positions. Theories which cannot be made to work are quickly discarded by the Masterminds. On the other hand, Masterminds can be quite ruthless in implementing effective ideas, seldom counting personal cost in terms of time and energy.