A new high with Trouty girl

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First off, Trout only cuddles on her terms..and will not stand to be picked up and cuddled like some sucker

Today, I got home and went into my room. She came running in and was all purry and lovey by my feet. So I pick her up...she stays in my arms...stays..stays...starts purring..stays...I am careful not to move or make a sound to scare her away. She stayed in my arms all cradled in for a good minute
It is SO unlike her..I almost melted

She is so cute today..as I am typing this, she is on my lap looking up adoringly at me

Man I love her.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww good girl Trouty!!!! Our girls have gotten more lovey since it's gotten a bit colder, maybe Trout is realising how snuggly mummy is when she's cold

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WAY TO GO TROUT!

We can't hold and cuddle our kitties either - though Shelly is sorta starting to. I can hold him and pet him and he'll start purring - for about 30 seconds.

I'd have about melted too! I'm so excited for you!

Laurie

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is she in heat?? Hahaha just kidding!

Enzo is pretty independant as well and only has his moments. I know what you mean though! You savor every minute!!!!!!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arwen cuddled up in my lap last night, and kept staring at me with her cute green eyes
Wanted to pick her up..but she was too comfy!