*****KatKwiz - Jan. 21 - 2687*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There have been quite a few questions about creating a poll. This should give you all the info you need. Remember that a blank can contain one or many words.

Creating a new poll

When you post a _________, you may have the option to also create a poll.
This function allows you to ask a question and _______________. Other members will then be able to vote for the response they wish, and the results of the voting will be displayed in the thread.

An example poll might be:

What is your favorite color?

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green
Sky-blue pink with yellow spots

To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply _____________ checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.
When you click the __________, you will be taken to the __________, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.
You may also want to ________________________, so that (for example) it only stays open for voting for a week.

Voting in and viewing a poll

To vote in a poll, simply select which option you want to vote for, and ___________. You may view the current results for a poll before you vote by clicking the ______________________link. Voting in a poll is entirely optional. You may vote for any of the available options, or_______________.
Generally, once you have voted in a poll, you will not be able to _____________, so place your vote carefully!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Creating a new poll
When you post a _NEW THREAD___, you may have the option to also create a poll.
This function allows you to ask a question and _ and specify a number of possible responses. Other members will then be able to vote for the response they wish, and the results of the voting will be displayed in the thread.

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green

To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply 'Yes! post a poll'
_____________ checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.
When you click the _submit button
_________, you will be taken to the __poll creation page
________, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.
You may also want to _____specify a time limit for the poll
___________________, so that (for example) it only stays open for voting for a week.
To vote in a poll, simply select which option you want to vote for, and _click the [Vote!] button
__________. You may view the current results for a poll before you vote by clicking the ____the 'View Results'
__________________link. Voting in a poll is entirely optional. You may vote for any of the available options, or___cast no vote at all
____________.
Generally, once you have voted in a poll, you will not be able to __change your vote later
___________, so place your vote carefully!

I think I did it all. Sorry the format is messed up, I'm at work and only have a limited time to do it.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

There have been quite a few questions about creating a poll. This should give you all the info you need. Remember that a blank can contain one or many words.

Creating a new poll

When you post a _________, you may have the option to also create a poll.
This function allows you to ask a question and _______________. Other members will then be able to vote for the response they wish, and the results of the voting will be displayed in the thread.

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green

To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply _____________ checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.
When you click the __________, you will be taken to the __________, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.
You may also want to ________________________, so that (for example) it only stays open for voting for a week.

To vote in a poll, simply select which option you want to vote for, and ___________. You may view the current results for a poll before you vote by clicking the ______________________link. Voting in a poll is entirely optional. You may vote for any of the available options, or_______________.
Generally, once you have voted in a poll, you will not be able to _____________, so place your vote carefully!
When you post a new thread you have the option of creating a poll. This function allows you ask questions and get opinions.

Simply click the checkbox and set the number of possible responses.

When you click the "submit thread" you will be taken to the "post a poll"

you may also want to "time out poll"

click what you want to vote for and hit "vote now"
you may review the current results by clicking "view poll results"

you may vote for any of the available options or "not vote at all??"

once you have voted in a poll you will not be able to "vote again" so choose your answers carefully!

Okay, Im purely guessing on this one! & although I tried to look it up didn't find to much info so I tried to do the whole fill in the blank thing on nothing!! LOL

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you did it too! It took me forever to try to think what those answers could be because Im one of the dumb butts that asked on how to do it!
So this one will help me out alot!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yam102284

Creating a new poll
When you post a _NEW THREAD___, you may have the option to also create a poll.
This function allows you to ask a question and _ and specify a number of possible responses. Other members will then be able to vote for the response they wish, and the results of the voting will be displayed in the thread.

Red
Blue
Yellow
Green

To create a poll when you post a new thread, simply 'Yes! post a poll'
_____________ checkbox at the bottom of the page, and set the number of possible responses you want to include.
When you click the _submit button
_________, you will be taken to the __poll creation page
________, where you can specify the question and the list of responses you want to include.
You may also want to _____specify a time limit for the poll
___________________, so that (for example) it only stays open for voting for a week.
To vote in a poll, simply select which option you want to vote for, and _click the [Vote!] button
__________. You may view the current results for a poll before you vote by clicking the ____the 'View Results'
__________________link. Voting in a poll is entirely optional. You may vote for any of the available options, or___cast no vote at all
____________.
Generally, once you have voted in a poll, you will not be able to __change your vote later
___________, so place your vote carefully!

I think I did it all. Sorry the format is messed up, I'm at work and only have a limited time to do it.
This is your lucky day! Not only did the Patriots win yesterday but you won the KatKwiz for today. Many congratulations!
2678 points are headed your way. BTW, I notice that you are not keeping your points in the bank. You will receive NO interest as we pointed out a few days ago in KatKwiz. Move your points into your bank account. If you have any questions, pm me.

I forgot to give one way of finding the answer; the easiest is to go to FAQ and simply type in polls. And there it is!