Gus is being mean

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kept Gus away from Lucky for the last few days, because of Lucky getting spayed, they eat together, sit together, but as soon as the playing starts Gus bites her stomach ,where her stiches are
, I break them up, he is nice for a while then he starts again. I put Gus down stairs for now.he seems to be fine until the playing starts

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is she in heat ??? the one getting spayed??

larke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must keep him away from her for a while, at least until her stitches are out, because he could infect the area and cause a huge problem!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Is she in heat ??? the one getting spayed??
She was spayed last friday.they are cuddle up sleeping right now, as soon as they start playing he goes right for her incision. Gus is only about three months old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Larke

You must keep him away from her for a while, at least until her stitches are out, because he could infect the area and cause a huge problem!
that is my concern her spay was complicated . she had a large absess on one of her ovaries, so her incisson is a quite big. they were able to remove the absess intact, and her gave her antibiotics . I think I will just have to keep Gus downstairs.

zao_cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She probably still smells like the hospital and this is making him confused. Yeah, I would keep them separated.