Don't you hate it when...

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your house phone is not working, and you have been on hold (on the mobile phone) for the past hour to a silly Embassy??

I have been contacting them since last WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!! Pick up the phone lazy butts!

I also find it highly ridiculus the price for a visa form. 1,300$ are they out of their mind?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Why don't you e-mail them?
I have
all i get is an automatic reply stating i have to go to the website

the problem is all the little bits and pieces i have and are not stated on the website, and to make it clear i needed to talk to them personally.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

So when will the phone company repair your landline?. It might be cheaper ringing them first to get it sorted?
The telephone company changed and they need to send me a new modem, the internet works fine, but the phone doesnt.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hear you with phone problems. I tried to get on the internet a couple of hours ago-no dial tone. I checked all my phones I would have dial tone about two seconds then nothing.
Called AT&T which there automated line said no problems with phone line??
I called Neil on my mobile to have him call our home #. It worked??? But the same disappearing dial tone!! Called my mom and had her call home number-again it worked ok>
Grrrrrr.. Then I had dial tone with lots of static and tried connecting to the internet.
Slow connection speeds. Double grrr...... Tried off and on for an hour until I had success.
Come spring when the ground is thawed I'm having AT&T come out and check out line!!