Which Gemstone Is Your Favorite?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm partial to diamonds, but I also like opals, tanzanites, rubies, & sapphires. But I think diamonds are definately my favs!

Which gemstone do you prefer??

~KK~

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Amethyst is my birthstone, and I love it!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like opals, but my most favorite are moonstones, I like the face that they come in several colors and they look very nice with any color they are placed against.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Diamonds, but Rubies are my birthstone (wow, expensive taste!). lol But, I like Opals too as my husband and I were married in October. I have an old Opal ring that was my great-grandmother's. My mom's cousin (we're still not sure how SHE ended up with the ring), gave it to me for a wedding gift to wear as my "something old." I about cried when I opened the gift.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm partial to diamonds too, but I actually prefer sapphires. Blue is my happy colour
But of course my engagement ring is diamond! It wouldn't be right without one!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love most gemstones but my favorite is the sapphire.
It's my birthstone.

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pearl is also my birthstone....but blue is my happy color too...so my all time favorite is Blue Topaz....LOVE it!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love them all! Seriously, I do love gemstones. My Mother and I go to a big gem show every year.

I think my top favorites are Sapphires (DH's and my birthstone), diamonds, opals, tanzanite, pearls, and pink tourmaline. Or better yet, multi-colored tourmoline with pink in it. At last years gem show they had some earings made from that, and I just droooled and droooooled over them. And wished for more money. Pearls I love because they are my Grandma's favorite. They never fail to make me think of her.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love diamonds because of their clarity & how much they sparkle.

But the other gemstones have such amazing colors that I love all of them too!