prayers/vibes this way PLEASE

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how many of you read my post about what the Dr. had determined I had.So, I will add that info here also.
I went to see my Dr on Saturday Jan.12. I was having BAD chest pain and actually thought I was having a heart attack.He determined I had Costochondritis http://www.emedicinehealth.com/costo...rticle_em.htm.He put me on Tylenol 3's for the pain.They did VERY little for the pain.So, I called him back and he told me to come in again(Jan.17th).Because the pain was still severe, and moved to the right side and then into my back--he ordered a x-ray.So, I went in and got that done on the same day.I called him the next day, to see if he had the results.He hadn't gotten them yet, but said as soon as he did-he would call.ABout 5 min. later, he called.The Radiologist called him hisself and told him the results.They did NOT find anything on my left side (the side that was hurting the most),but they DID find something.On my right lung,the size of about 2 inches-they found a spot.The Radiologist told my Dr, that THEY are requiring me to have a CT scan to determine what the spot is.It is something that is causing them some concern.It could be ANYTHING from scar tissue to Cancer.
If it is scar tissue,then I will be required to have another CT scan in 3-6 months after the first one....to insure it hasn't gotten bigger.If it is Cancer, then we decide what course to take.
I am scared out of my mind right now!!!
If it's not to much to ask, can you all spare some prayers/vibes/wishes this way? Your support has gotten us through some VERY rough times in the past.
I will update as soon as I know when the CT scan is, and then when I get the results.I will either post, or have crazyforinfo or Troutsmom post for me, as we talk every day.
HUGS to all!!!!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending many
and prayers your way!!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers every night!!

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hon- there is a famous saying that "God will not give me anything I can not handle." You will be fine. Hopefully it is just benign, but now a days cancer is no longer a death sentance. You will pull through this!! There are too many people that care about you for you to not! Please keep us updated on what you find out! We are all here for your support! for health!!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope it's nothing serious. My sister had very similar symptoms to yours and a spot on her lung a few years ago. It turned out to be a very irritating, but benign, condition. Sending lots of healthy your way.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Plenty of
&
& coming your way! God won't give you more than you can handle!

~KK~

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your family has been through so much Tammy

Major vibes that it is something benign

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all. I am trying to stay positive.But, since my Dad died from Cancer--that is always on my mind.
When I go for CT scan, I am going to also request a copy of that x-ray.As soon as I figure out how to add it here, I will do so.
And as soon as I hear ANYTHING, I will post--or have Michele or Nat post for me.
MAJOR
to ALL of you!!!