Sunday What's On Your Agenda

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Cold and tons of snow here. Looks like I will have to do a bit of snow clean-up before I head off to work.

Going to spend most of the day catching up on paperwork, then having dinner with my aunt this evening.

Kitties are good today, having treats right now.

Everyone have a good one

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I wanna do today is stay warm!!! It's 2°F (-17°C) right now, with a wind chill of -15°F (-26°C), and not supposed to get any warmer!!! I woke up this morning with all three cats plastered on me! Holy mister, I dread my next Consumers Power bill...my furnace has been running continuously for the last couple of days!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Last night I slept in the living room (just because I felt like it) and didn't hear the alarm this morning, and I still got up at 8:30. Maybe something to do with the sun coming in through the large patio door besides me.

Right now I'm preparing breakfast. Later, I will probably clean the floor, clean the fish tank and study. And then tonight.... PARTY!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we did finish painting the kitchen yesterday. Church today and then not sure if we will start painting in the living room today or not. Up to DH

Personally I find painting fun and its not "work" to me; we made it a rule about 2 yrs ago not to be working on Sunday cause that's God's day for resting

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got up with my husband this morning; he had to be up at 4:00 a.m. So, a nap is on my agenda for the day.
Other than that, we are having a pajama day (stay at home); probably watch a movie later.

It's weird that you guys are up, it's 6:30 in the morning here. I know, time zones, but it's still weird.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much going on here today. Very windy and zero temps. Had to get up early to watch my grand daughter while her moms at work.So staying in playing with her .The cats are having a wild morning tearing through the house chasing each other. They have worn themselves out and all 5 are sleeping in front of the wood stove

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

I got up with my husband this morning; he had to be up at 4:00 a.m. So, a nap is on my agenda for the day.
Other than that, we are having a pajama day (stay at home); probably watch a movie later.

It's weird that you guys are up, it's 6:30 in the morning here. I know, time zones, but it's still weird.
My normal wake up time is 4 am, so sleeping in until 8:15 was a really big deal!!! I didn't want to get out of bed, because I was surrounded by kitties (and no one was begging to be fed!)

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tons of snow dropped on us last night and still this morning too!

Gotta go grocery shopping as soon as DH is back from a meeting ( we literally have no food in the house!) .... and maybe.... a nice warm nap! I love Sundays!

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm going CAR SHOPPING!!!
My POS has decided to kind of give out on me... the heat doesn't work, the air doesn't work, I have to hit the gas when I start it so it doesn't die, I'm missing the right side mirror.... *sigh* So it's time for a new one. I'm going to CarMax today - I've found an Eclipse there I really like. I'll keep y'all posted! If I get it I'll post pics.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Morning All!

Cold and tons of snow here. Looks like I will have to do a bit of snow clean-up before I head off to work.

Going to spend most of the day catching up on paperwork, then having dinner with my aunt this evening.

Kitties are good today, having treats right now.

Everyone have a good one
Head off for work? Well, I am glad there are people still running this world.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it is 8:30 am here. First pet clock alarm was Butzie a little before 8. After the pet snooze button, the budgies woke me up.

C'mon everyone! Today is for football! Patriots vs. the Chargers and the Packers vs. the Giants. We are watching both in HD. Go Giants!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing but housework. That's about my life anymore. Hubby is so into his game that he's become a recluse. It sucks.
I wonder what happens if the computers crash? Not likely since he's the one who fixes them.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doing some laundry, cleaning and yard work for as long as I can tolerate the cold.

Besides that I will be watching a movie later with my mom and then relax and read a bit and watch the final episode of amazing race!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're in Vermont for the day. My boyfriend had a rare whole weekend off (he works retail) so we decided to visit his parents. We'll be watching the Pats game, doing our laundry (haha) and eating corned beef with cabbage, carrots, and potatoes. Yummmmm

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not doing a whole lot today. Watching a couple of movies, playing video games probably. I rented the Sims pets yesterday and I was playing it until 4am.
I also bought the Sims deluxe edition for the computer. I am definitely buying the pets one when I get paid next.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta clean up our bedroom a bit, the kittens have made it look like a war-zone (nothing is allowed to be anywhere but the floor in Monte's eyes. If its on a desk or dresser or shelf, he just HAS to knock it on the floor.) That's about it, really. We did most of our errands and whatnot yesterday.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

my furnace has been running continuously for the last couple of days!
That used to make me soooo nervous when the furnace would run almost constantly, when I lived in Wisconsin!
It was an old furnace, and I was always afraid it would blow up or something!

The only real "plans" I have for today are to watch & record the Packers/Giants NFC Championship game!
I'm soooo excited!
It will be the first game I've seen in a looong time!!

GO PACK GO !!!!

~KK~