*****KatKwiz - Jan. 20 - 2717*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was suggested to me that some of our newest members do not understand the fundamentals of giving gifts and points.
This very easy but not so short exercise should cure that. You must get every single part right to win!

You may purchase gifts for _________ points including tax if you are a regular member and for _____________points including tax if you are a premium member. To give a gift to someone from right here where you are reading this, you would select/click _____________and then ______________ to make sure you have enough points in your Current ____________ and if not, you will need to __________ the necessary points. Once you know you have the required points, select/click __________ and then _____________. You are next asked if you wish to keep the gift private. If you select yes, the gift will not show in the ________________*. The rest is self-explanatory. If you notice a new gift and have no idea of where it came from, you can look in the __________ to find out.

You may also donate points to another member. The simplest way to do that from right here is to click/select ______________ which takes you to the Make a Donation screen. You can also get to this point by clicking on ______________ and then ____________. If the Donation Amount is larger than the Current ____________, you will need to go to the bank and ___________ some points. The rest of the Make a Donation screen is self explanatory. If you suddenly notice some points have shown up in your ______________ account and do not know where they came from, you can go look in the ______________.

Wait, we're not done yet. You can also donate ribbons. To do this, from right here, select/click on _____________, then_______________, and then _______________.
The rest is self-explanatory.

*This question is not impossible to answer, just highly unlikely. An extra 212 points though if you do answer it correctly (hint). You do not have to answer this question to win the big points.

wildfire203

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You may purchase gifts for ____211.67_____ points including tax if you are a regular member and for ____143.85_______points including tax if you are a premium member. To give a gift to someone from right here where you are reading this, you would select/click ___Vb Plaza Menu__________and then __bank_______ to make sure you have enough points in your Current ___point_total________ and if not, you will need to _____withdraw_____ the necessary points. Once you know you have the required points, select/click ____vbPlaza Menu______ and then ____give gift_________. You are next asked if you wish to keep the gift private. If you select yes, the gift will not show in the ______user title_______*. The rest is self-explanatory. If you notice a new gift and have no idea of where it came from, you can look in the ___user history_______ to find out.

You may also donate points to another member. The simplest way to do that from right here is to click/select ______donate________ which takes you to the Make a Donation screen. You can also get to this point by clicking on _____vbPlaza Menu_________ and then _____donate_______. If the Donation Amount is larger than the Current _____point total_______, you will need to go to the bank and _____withdraw______ some points. The rest of the Make a Donation screen is self explanatory. If you suddenly notice some points have shown up in your ______bank______ account and do not know where they came from, you can go look in the ______user history________.

Wait, we're not done yet. You can also donate ribbons. To do this, from right here, select/click on ____vbplaza Menu_________, then_______give ribbons________, and then ____choose a ribbion___________.
The rest is self-explanatory

I know something has to be wrong if not most of it, but atleast I tried

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You may purchase gifts for 211.67 points including tax if you are a regular member and for 143.85 points including tax if you are a premium member. To give a gift to someone from right here where you are reading this, you would select/click vbPlaza Menu and then vbPlaza Main to make sure you have enough points in your Current points total and if not, you will need to withdraw the necessary points. Once you know you have the required points, select/click vbPlaza Menu and then Give Gifts. You are next asked if you wish to keep the gift private. If you select yes, the gift will not show in the forums*. The rest is self-explanatory. If you notice a new gift and have no idea of where it came from, you can look in the history to find out.

You may also donate points to another member. The simplest way to do that from right here is to click/select donate which takes you to the Make a Donation screen. You can also get to this point by clicking on vbPlaza Menu and then Donate. If the Donation Amount is larger than the Current points total, you will need to go to the bank and withdraw some points. The rest of the Make a Donation screen is self explanatory. If you suddenly notice some points have shown up in your bank account and do not know where they came from, you can go look in the history.

Wait, we're not done yet. You can also donate ribbons. To do this, from right here, select/click on vbPlaza Menu, then Give Ribbons, and then purchase(?).

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Job!! I was going to do it but then I saw that you guys did it already so I thought Id say good luck!!

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You may purchase gifts for ___211.67______ points including tax if you are a regular member and for ___148.17__________points including tax if you are a premium member. To give a gift to someone from right here where you are reading this, you would select/click ___vbPlaza Menu___and then ____bank__________ to make sure you have enough points in your Current ____points total________ and if not, you will need to __withdraw__ the necessary points. Once you know you have the required points, select/click __vbPlaza Menu__ and then ___give gifts___. You are next asked if you wish to keep the gift private. If you select yes, the gift will not show in the ___header section(?)___*. The rest is self-explanatory. If you notice a new gift and have no idea of where it came from, you can look in the ___history__ to find out.

You may also donate points to another member. The simplest way to do that from right here is to click/select ___Donate____ which takes you to the Make a Donation screen. You can also get to this point by clicking on ___vbPlaza Menu____ and then ___Donate____. If the Donation Amount is larger than the Current ___points total___, you will need to go to the bank and __withdraw___ some points. The rest of the Make a Donation screen is self explanatory. If you suddenly notice some points have shown up in your __bank___ account and do not know where they came from, you can go look in the ____history____.

Wait, we're not done yet. You can also donate ribbons. To do this, from right here, select/click on ___vbPlaza Menu___, then_____give ribbons____, and then __select your ribbon__.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wildfire203

You may purchase gifts for ____211.67_____ points including tax if you are a regular member and for ____143.85_______points including tax if you are a premium member.
Please show where you found the latter number on The Cat Site. You are not the only person that gave this number so I want to be sure that incorrect information does not exist. I tested all of the information before posting and a gift cost a premium member 148.17 (including tax).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcaregiver

You may purchase gifts for ___211.67______ points including tax if you are a regular member and for ___148.17__________points including tax if you are a premium member. To give a gift to someone from right here where you are reading this, you would select/click ___vbPlaza Menu___and then ____bank__________ to make sure you have enough points in your Current ____points total________ and if not, you will need to __withdraw__ the necessary points. Once you know you have the required points, select/click __vbPlaza Menu__ and then ___give gifts___. You are next asked if you wish to keep the gift private. If you select yes, the gift will not show in the ___header section(?)___*. The rest is self-explanatory. If you notice a new gift and have no idea of where it came from, you can look in the ___history__ to find out.

You may also donate points to another member. The simplest way to do that from right here is to click/select ___Donate____ which takes you to the Make a Donation screen. You can also get to this point by clicking on ___vbPlaza Menu____ and then ___Donate____. If the Donation Amount is larger than the Current ___points total___, you will need to go to the bank and __withdraw___ some points. The rest of the Make a Donation screen is self explanatory. If you suddenly notice some points have shown up in your __bank___ account and do not know where they came from, you can go look in the ____history____.

Wait, we're not done yet. You can also donate ribbons. To do this, from right here, select/click on ___vbPlaza Menu___, then_____give ribbons____, and then __select your ribbon__.

Congratulations! You got everything right and I mean everything so you get 2929 points!
I don't know if you had to spend 212 points to determine the private gift thing, but you're getting them anyway. I will have to cough up a similar amount if our other member who was first can show that lower figure on The Cat Site.

Now here is what I learned out of this whole deal. You can give a private gift that does not show up in that person's header but does show up in their history file. DUH - why would I want to do that? (This is not a KatKwiz question.)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Just to make a clarification. You can't actually donate ribbons the way you can gifts or points. If you buy a ribbon, it will show up in your own personal "heading". However, you can dedicate it to somebody by typing in a message before hitting the purchase button.