Our Pet Store is Getting "Da Bird" in!!!!! Because of request!!!!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so excited!!!!! I went and asked the pet store AGAIN if they were ever going to get "Da Bird" in and they said it is comming in next WEEK because of requests!!!!!

Just a question....how much should I be planning on spending??

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think it's less than $10, definately. But, word to the wise, buy a variety of attachments right away!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I think it's less than $10, definately. But, word to the wise, buy a variety of attachments right away!
Why's that??? Do the cats destroy them

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You're gonna be so glad they listened! I had to look around at a few stores to find them....I couldn't believe it when one store said what's that?
I think mine was only around $6 and 3 or so for the extra feather attachment. Money well spent!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

Why's that??? Do the cats destroy them
yes, yes they do
Kojak and Jasmine are the "da bird killers" around this house. Jasmine rips the feathers off and tries to eat them....Kojak turns into psycho kitty and rips the attachment completly off the string and runs off to hide with his new found trophy- he scratched me one day when i tried to take the feathers out of his mouth
I have to hide that toy when i'm not home so they don't try to kill it or eat it
( It's an awesome toy- but just don't let them have it unsupervised- the string and feathers could cause an intestional blockage if they ingest it).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I checked the pet store today, but the don't have it yet
I just CAN'T wait!!!!

Thanks everyone for their input!!!!

piikki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wish someone came up with a better attachment point to the feather part. That is always what goes first. We always have a lot of feathers left but with the catches the top just pops off. (However, then one of the kitties gets overly excited because he prefers to play without the feather and chase the little metallic attachment only - not particularly safe...)