Have You Ever Personally Met Another TCS Member?

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never have, but I think it would be awesome!

If you did, how did the experience go?

~KK~

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Katiemae1277, Whitecatlover, Twstychick and I met up not to long ago. We ate at a Chinese buffet. It was lots of fun. I can't wait to do it again.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I met eilcon when she helped me get back one of my former foster kittens (very long story!). She is a wonderful lady and I am so happy to have met her!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

I never have, but I think it would be awesome!

If you did, how did the experience go?

~KK~
I know that Carol Petunia can see my roof and we have talked about getting together (I seem to remember a third party) but we have not done so yet. Plano has several dog parks but no cat parks to meet at.
There's always Starbucks but they don't welcome cats either.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't yet, but i would love to sometime!

Colin has though
When he hurt his foot in a motorcycle accident a few months back he had to go to the hospital and Samantha took his x-rays (she recognized his name and realized who he was when he started talking about me
) how funny is that!
She's also given us an AWESOME recommendation for our wedding photographer

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I've met fwan (Fran), who also lives in Germany, and her mom, and had the pleasure of catsitting Teufel and Kaylee, who were a real riot!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes at one of the shows, a TCS member met us and Charlie. He was pretty nice. Hopefully I'll get to meet 2-3 Minnesota members at the St. Paul show

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I've met Heidi (valanhb) and her hubby, Erin (ErinandSeamus) and her hubby, and Jana (katachtig) and her hubby. Jana and Jeff come to all my symphony concerts!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yup, I've met quite a few actually
Like Amy (luvmycat1) said, I drove to Indiana for a meet-up with her, Natalie (white cat lover) and Meaghan (twstychik), I also met Heather (lookingglass) for coffee one evening, which we have to do again!! and then we have an annual Cleveland meet-up where I've met Heidi (valanhb), Christy (okeefecl) and Jen (jen
) Courtney (Oscarsmommy) lives in the same town as me so I've met her and then I've met Eileen (eilcon) quite a few times for kitty hand-offs

I hope to meet lots other folks too!! Especially Susie (kittylover4ever) seeing as she lives in the same area as me

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, but I've talked to Natalie (white cat lover) on the phone once!
My aunt & uncle found a kitten & I called her to see if we could bring it to her Humane Society since she works at the one thats back home where my family lives

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, but I've talked to GoldenKitty on the phone.

I've met people at cat shows from an Aussie forum I'm on, it's always interesting

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I met Jenny (Jenny82) and Heather (LuckyGirl) and their husbands last summer. We had a really good time and we got to meet Heather's fur babies too!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've met SillyJilly, cbFlint, and crittergirl. I swear I met someone else too, but maybe I'm just dreaming or thinking of cbflint's friend

I love your middle option...I don't anyone here have had a bad experience, but still...maybe they did and are no longer a part of the board

I'm excited for this years meet ups
New area new cat lovers!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I know that Carol Petunia can see my roof and we have talked about getting together (I seem to remember a third party) but we have not done so yet. Plano has several dog parks but no cat parks to meet at.
There's always Starbucks but they don't welcome cats either.
I wonder how far Plano is from the Lake Livingston area?

How awesome for those of you who have been able to meet other TCS peeps!!

~KK~

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeh, lou1982 (Lou obviously), but that's because we're already great friend's, i got her to join to this! i'd love to meet more UK people hehe, be nice to meet any of you really though!