If you could be a cat...

zao_cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
what kind would you be and what kind of life would you lead?

I would want to be a havana brown because I think they are very pretty. I would want to live somewhere near the ocean and hang out on the docks so all the fisherman would give me my meals for free. And at night there would be this friendly farmer who would open up his barn for me so I would have a warm place to sleep and other animals to keep me company.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Although I hate to admit it, I would probably prefer to be a pampered puss, so I could just worry about eating and sleeping and possibly thinking about using the litterbox.

Knowing my luck, I would one of the cats I'm so much in love with though - a little raggedy misse-kat with more kittens than she can remember and a rough life on the street. But if I could be rescued by any of you guys, then I'd turn into a grateful little darling!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would want to be one of MY cats. Because I spoil them rotten.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I would want to be that Beautiful one on the Fancy Feast commercials
Its beautiful
Lois...Years ago I went to a cat show in NY and the cat they were using at the time for their commercials was there, his name was Gimmel and he was unbelievably gorgeous

I would definitely want to be a Persian because they are so relaxed and nothing bothers them...and I would want someone like me as an owner for sure

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would either want to be MY cat because I spoil her rotten or be one of the rescue centre's cats because they are well looked after As well as they can be if they are stuck in a pen)

ronit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would definetely like to be like one of my cats... she is with me for 16 yrs and she has been a queen around here... but i would also like to be streetwise like some of the strays i care for... they have this extra intelligence and survival insticts...

ooomisseooo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would love to be Myla for a day! She is spoiled. Has a ton of toys and most of all she has the beauty of looking out the sliding glass door which looks out onto a (man made) lake. There she is able to look at the many ducks who live there. Awwwwww....the life of a cat!

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would want to be a Chartreux, I *love* that breed. I would want to be a show cat.
I would sleep all day the rest of the time, it'd be the best.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I would want to be one of MY cats. Because I spoil them rotten.
My thoughts exactly! I want to be one of GingersMom's cats! No really - I meant one of my kitties for the exact same reason!

Laurie

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zao_cat

what kind would you be and what kind of life would you lead?
The problem with this question is that almost everybody is going to pick a breed that they own. And here is the problem, if I pick one of my cats and then one of the other cats finds out about it, then what?

But I would be a longhair with long flowing hair that would get combed twice a day. I would never have to have a bath though.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd be happy being a plain ol' DSH as long as I had an owner who treated me like I treat my girls.

If I had to be a specific cat, I'd love to be our little Smudgey. She is THE happiest cat in the world, I swear. She greets everyone with a purr and a head butt, follows us everywhere, then sprawls out on DH's chest when she gets a chance and nuzzles him and purrs at him. She plays like a kitten still, pouncing around, acting goofy. She is a cat who lives life to the fullest!

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'd like to be a really athletic one like a Bengal -- and I would like to have some sort of outdoor enclosure.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to be a domestic cat (long hair or short) in a house with lots of windows with trees outside of them.
Just think of all the squirrels, chipmunks and birds you could keep yourself entertained with.

I would also require a plush bed.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

Although I hate to admit it, I would probably prefer to be a pampered puss, so I could just worry about eating and sleeping and possibly thinking about using the litterbox.
yeh, me aswel hehe