Secret indulgences?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come on admit it- well all have them....those secret indulgences nobody else knows about!
I have mind....there's a little tub of cream cheese frosting hidden in the freezer that nobody knows about.
It's all mine! So when i want something sweet, i just i take a little spoon at have a spoonfull of frosting
How pathetic am i!

I'm also a huge Lush fan (www.lush.com) so bubble baths are another favorite of mine!

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dark chocolate...I have a bar hidden in my bill drawer!!! So that everytime I get in there I have at least a little something to be happy about

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm also a huge Lush fan (www.lush.com) so bubble baths are another favorite of mine!
That's not a secret
You've started more than one thread about that and turned several others into discussions about it. If people on here don't know you love those products yet, they've never been in the lounge.

I can't really think of anything secret...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

dark chocolate...I have a bar hidden in my bill drawer!!! So that everytime I get in there I have at least a little something to be happy about
Ohhhh gotta love chocolate!

Originally Posted by strange_wings

That's not a secret
You've started more than one thread about that and turned several others into discussions about it. If people on here don't know you love those products yet, they've never been in the lounge.

I can't really think of anything secret...
True
I guess that's not a secret
lol i LOVE that store!!!!

But the cream cheese frosting though- nobody knows about

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate doesn't last long around me...EVER! My future mother in law always has a ton of dove chocolates...and I sneak it! LOL

I also have various bath and body works lotions all over....and I LOVE candles!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh just thought of something else!!! You guys know what else is deliscious?????? Fruit Sorbets
Costco sells these huge boxes of them called "Island Way" These are amazing!!!!
Especially the coconut, pineapple, and pina colada
Colin knows not to touch them
http://www.islandwayproducts.com/

It's not uncommon for me to eat 4 or 5 kosher dill pickle spears too
My sister Kimmy cought me eating an entire jar of dill pickles once when they lived with us
She walked in and i was eating them and i said " just walk away and pretend you didn't see this"

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have any that are secret....I have a restaraunt only salsa craving that if I get it in my head, I HAVE to have it. Like today it happened, and I walked in the house with it and my boyfriend just shook his head. lol He's seen it many times. I also sip pickle juice from the jar at times.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I also sip pickle juice from the jar at times.
Ohhhhhhh i do that too!!!!!!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

I also sip pickle juice from the jar at times.

Ohhhhhhh i do that too!!!!!!
Me too! I actually started doing it when I read that it helps an upset stomach. Haven't had any for a while now but I still enjoy doing it!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted you weirdos to know i had to open up a new jar of pickles a minute ago and eat 2 of them after all that dill pickle talk

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
When I get my hands on them I cant stop eating it:

Dill Pickle Spears with Gold Fish
Fresh Bananas with Marshmallow Puff
Chocolate covered Cherry things
and Mini Marshmallows

And if you hand me a bag(s) of Candy Corn... Ill eat myself sick! there disgustingly addicting.
Nobody knows but I Gorge myself when it comes to those "Munchies" [[Im a huge Munchies fan!!]]

Im not big on Bath Products but when it comes to Strawberry Smelling Stuff!! I love the smell of Strawberry Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap Ect.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Come on admit it- well all have them....those secret indulgences nobody else knows about!
I have mind....there's a little tub of cream cheese frosting hidden in the freezer that nobody knows about.
It's all mine! So when i want something sweet, i just i take a little spoon at have a spoonfull of frosting
How pathetic am i!

Atossa Leoni

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Secret indulgences... I'm not sure I have any of those left, because DH always finds them out :p But I do have indulgences!!

He caught me eating pålæg chokolade (chocolate slices to go on bread) recently. He had wondered where they were all going - I just never eat the bread!

I love bubblebaths, but we don't have a tub.... so I go and sit on an upsides down bucket in the shower for a half an hour to 45 minutes instead.

I heat the bed using my hairdryer (just a few seconds of hot air is great so you don't have to get into freezing sheets) on very cold nights.

Gin and lemon soda on a friday night.

Raw carrots dipped in crunchy peanutbutter.

MilkyWay and Bounty bars.... so that I can eat the chocolate off the outside first and then smoosh the middle bit before eating it!!

OH god I'm sad!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Perfume!. I went and bought some more Coco Chanel tonight because i ran out of it, but when i was putting the one i'm using at the moment in the wardrobe i started counting them and i've got 14!!

I do that with Bounty's as well

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

MilkyWay and Bounty bars.... so that I can eat the chocolate off the outside first and then smoosh the middle bit before eating it!!

OH god I'm sad!!
I do that with Three Musketeers and Oreo Cookies ((I eat the cookie part while im piling the cream together to eat last))!! its usually a result of boredom