Good side of doing Laundry

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't beleive I am going to say this, but there is a good side to doing laundry, I have finished 4 loads, I have 2 to go, and I already have $5.85 cents

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I agree - I finally got on top of all of our laundry a few days ago - it feels GREAT to clear the decks and have the weekend free for other things! Way to go you!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^

Getting "help" from the cats. It makes folding laundry more entertaining, though it does take longer.
When Tomas was younger (and smaller) he would try to hide between the folds.

No money though, pockets are cleaned out before anything is put in the washer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sweets

What really feels good about finished laundry is not having to wear the frilly red dress that is the only thing left in the closet!
yes I am wearing my holy undies, the green jeans I hate

Originally Posted by strange_wings

^

Getting "help" from the cats. It makes folding laundry more entertaining, though it does take longer.
When Tomas was younger (and smaller) he would try to hide between the folds.

No money though, pockets are cleaned out before anything is put in the washer.
I clean out my pockets, I think it is my son's money, If I find it in the laundry it's mine

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's perks.... if you find it while you are "working" then technically you've earned it! Although the only thing my son ever left in his pockets was earthworms. I soon learned to check pockets when I found mush in the washer.

He had a habit of playing in the garden and bringing in bugs and all sorts for me to see. I made the mistake of telling him that "They're dirty Alex, they have to stay outside".

So.... (beware, entirely logical solution to a problem coming up)he decided that he would wash them. In the washer. In the washer full of WHITE laundry.