Post here if you want a gift

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First one to post here gets a gift of their choice.

As long as they will be grateful and not leave me in doubt as to whether or not the gift reached them (to be brutally honest some of the newbies are good at that with donations)

The reason why I started this thread is because I feel like giving a gift to someone but I wasn't sure who to give one to.

Pick any gift you like!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you should give a gift not to someone who asks for it, but someone you think REALLY deserves it - for whatever reason you choose. I would suggest someone who works hard for animals....
you've got a great big lovely heart, sweetie
don't waste the gifts on those of us who just want them! Heehee

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've decided to gift out my points as well but I'm going to those introducing them selves in the new cats forum and to comemorate those blessed furry ones who have crossed the bridge.

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not bashful! I'd like a gift! I've been around for years but since I don't post often (I lurk while at work) not many people get to know me. Its only in the past few months I've been able to come back and start trying to help with some of the knowledge I've gained from the "masters" who have taught me.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Give points or a gift to someone who really needs it, someone who has been sick or bad things have happened, like the passing of a loved one or beloved pet. Or someone who came to this site desparately needing help and we helped him/her.

I firmly believe in paying it forward and random acts of kindness. That's sunshine for the soul!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

I think you should give a gift not to someone who asks for it, but someone you think REALLY deserves it - for whatever reason you choose. I would suggest someone who works hard for animals....
you've got a great big lovely heart, sweetie
don't waste the gifts on those of us who just want them! Heehee

~KK~

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only "gift" I want is that everything will turn out all right for my son & granddaughter!

~KK~