Travel Made Easy......3 cats a dog and 1 carrier!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the cats were for some reason really interested in the crate the other day and I got some GREAT pictures!!!!!

Leya's up front.....looking PRETTY mad!!!!
She wasn't exactly happy to be trapped near Thor....they still aren't the best of friends (when we're looking!
)

Enzo is the one standing up. He kept sticking his paws out the little windows asking daddy to help him! Momy was being evil and just laughing and taking pictures
Stuart looks pretty cute!

My abosolute FAVORITE one!!!! *Notice Enzo's face* He looks just like puss in boots with that sad face!
(Stuart was looking for a way out
)

badninjakitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The pictures are great!!
And I rutinely shove both of our girls into one carrier for trips to the vet. They are always surprised when I tell them that both cats are in there. But it seems to comfort them to be together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by badninjakitties

The pictures are great!!
And I rutinely shove both of our girls into one carrier for trips to the vet. They are always surprised when I tell them that both cats are in there. But it seems to comfort them to be together.
I actually take Stuart and Thor to the vet in the same cat carrier!
Stuart HATES traveling and seems to like Thor being in there with him. Thor is so small right now it works out great, but I don't know how big he will get.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hurdyburdy

Those are cute -- the dog doesn't look fazed at all .
The funny thing is.....Thor has an identity crisis!!! I'm almost possitive he thinks he's a cat. We're working on it.....but I'm not sure if it's working.
The last time I took him to the vet he paid no attention to the other dogs but ran right up to the office cat!!!!!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

awww look at little Thor in there with the kitties
too cute!!!
Thor just kills me sometimes! He likes to curl up in blankets so you would never know he was there. Well, for some reason whenever the cats want to lay down on the couch it always ends up being on top of Thor! You'll hear a growl and the cats will jump up started and Thor will come running to me whinning about someone sleeping on him

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StacyD1987

That's cute! But the question is, can you lift it with all of them in there?!
Oh my goodness! You know, I didn't think of that!

Enzo=13lbs
Stuart=10lbs
Leya=7lbs
Thor=3lbs

33lbs!!!! Yikes!