1. The new Ontario cirriculum. Can somebody tell me why I'm in grade 11, and working out of a OAC (grade 13) textbook and it's supposed to be 'review'?
2. Parents who use me as a free babysitter. (I teach childrens' painting programs at the library...I've even had parents say "Oh, Janie doesn't want to paint, but I have work to do tonight, so just let her sit in the corner..." when there's 5 other kids that really want to paint but can't register cuz the program is full!
(Sorry, that just happened again last night and it ticked me off.))
3. Math. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
6. Rap and Hip Hop.
7. People that drive like it's summer when it's winter.
8. RENOVATING! GAH! My house is a mess.
9. People that expect everyone to be the same, the whole "cookie cutter world" idea.