Kellye, you're here legally (we think
), and you're American by injection since you married a Yank! LOL
I hate putting words in someone else's mouth, but I would assume that Angel is referring to the immigrants who refuse to learn English, think that America "owes" them something, and spout off about how horrible this country is. OK, maybe those are the ones I can't stand.
Things I Hate:
1. Having to juggle necessities (food, gas) with bills because there isn't enough money for both.
2. Rude drivers, especially tailgaters, those who don't merge, those who don't know which lane to be in so cut across 3 to turn, and teenage drivers in general.
4. A certain credit card company who we've had nothing but trouble with (can't say who for liability reasons to the site).
5. People who call a company and have no idea who they are asking for, and answer the phone with an ear piercing "UUUUUUHHHHHHHH" (I just got one of those calls!)
6. Top of the list should be: child and animal abusers.
7. Rap & Hip Hop.
9. Overly persistent telemarketers, especially at work (don't they know that part of my job is to stop them from getting through?)
10. People who refuse to lose an argument even if they know they are wrong.