TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Guys, I need give away some of these points!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Guys, I need give away some of these points! - Page 2

post #31 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzles View Post
oh oh oh me! I need points :-P
Number 11!
post #32 of 47
I'll be honest and say I don't really need them....if you WERE to give me more..it would just mean I would run out slower when buying gifts for peeps
post #33 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I'll be honest and say I don't really need them....if you WERE to give me more..it would just mean I would run out slower when buying gifts for peeps
Are you saying you want to be number 12?
post #34 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Are you saying you want to be number 12?
I will leave that up to you I don't want to be greedy...but I am using the points for good and not evil
post #35 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I will leave that up to you I don't want to be greedy...but I am using the points for good and not evil
Ok Nat, your number 12!
post #36 of 47
if you don't mind I would love to be Number 13! I love the gift system!! and I love to give people gifts!! I would even consider myself lucky to be #13!
post #37 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by badninjakitties View Post
if you don't mind I would love to be Number 13! I love the gift system!! and I love to give people gifts!! I would even consider myself lucky to be #13!
You got it! Lucky number 13!
post #38 of 47
Awww, your so nice to be giving out your points like that!

I have a 'few' and I need to start giving them out too! If you give them to me, I'll be sure they are spent by giving gifts & donations to everyone!
post #39 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
So, if you want some, the first 15 people to tell me they want 5000 points get them! I'm at work, so if I can't send them right away, that is why, but I will! Help me out! I'm swimming in points!!
hehe, i would love some! as you can see am "poor" compared to you *joke*

would be nice though
post #40 of 47
If you have any more to spare, I would like some please.
post #41 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax View Post
hehe, i would love some! as you can see am "poor" compared to you *joke*

would be nice though
Number 14!
post #42 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico2222 View Post
If you have any more to spare, I would like some please.
Number 15!
post #43 of 47
Thread Starter 
Ok guys, I've given all the points away that I set out to do! I hope you all put them to good use! ENJOY!
post #44 of 47
Thank you so much! And, thank you BabyHarley too! I will only use the points for good, I promise!
post #45 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post
Number 14!
oh wow! will definately be putting the points to good use! *gifts* wooo

thankyou
post #46 of 47
Awwww...vbPlaza is out of stock! So, I have to wait until tomorrow to go shopping??? I need a shopping fix NOW! *sigh*
post #47 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico2222 View Post
Awwww...vbPlaza is out of stock! So, I have to wait until tomorrow to go shopping??? I need a shopping fix NOW! *sigh*
it's working now
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Guys, I need give away some of these points!