Daily Thread TGIF Jan 18!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning FRIDAY LOVERS!!

Off to work this morning..I have an appointment right at 5 for an insurance review with a client..yes..on a Friday at 5..boooooooooooo.

I am off to see a movie with my cousin tonight..and then tomorrow off to my sisters to visit with the fam for a sleepover.

I am also going to be returning this wireless keyboard and mouse that I bought..and will never buy cordless mouse again..the thing works when it wants to!

I finally FINISHED THAT AWFUL BOOK last night too...sooooo...I am going to buy a new book this weekend
FINALLY!!

What are you all up to this weekend?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning

blah big deal i have to come in sometime this weekend and find out why there is such a huge issues with the new asian sites email. Someone did not set up something right.

dang people, my email not working, how did people used to work before email? hmm phones. Call them

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I have an appointment right at 5 for an insurance review with a client..yes..on a Friday at 5..boooooooooooo.

will never buy cordless mouse again..the thing works when it wants to!
Clients, they have no thought for others do they, especially on a friday

That's a shame your cordless mouse won't work Nat because mines great

Works is so quiet here and were all bored. I could quite easily put my coat and gloves on and go home

I don't think i need anything tomorrow shopping wise so i might have a weekend in because i have lots of things to watch on t.v.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning,

I have to confess something... I don't like Fridays. I'm exhausted from the rest of the week, and Fridays at work seem to go by sooooo slowly. I swear that clock moves backwards sometimes.
Then when I get home I'm too exhausted to do much.
Why isn't it Saturday yet?

Ah well, not much going on today.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooo... that your appointment is quick!

I finally got my NJ plates installed on my car. I had to take it to the body shop as I didn't have a spot on the front of my car for a front plate. So they drilled in a spot for me

OOoooo...and my exciting news: I finally got whitey to cuddle with me last night
He was in his super lovey mode and I started rubbing his belly. He flopped over onto my lap and was purring super loudly and stayed there, even after I was done rubbing his belly

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am off to see a movie with my cousin tonight..and then tomorrow off to my sisters to visit with the fam for a sleepover.
Which movie? DW is in California for next three days so I can do whatever I want. I wonder what kind of trouble I can get in to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

OOoooo...and my exciting news: I finally got whitey to cuddle with me last night
He was in his super lovey mode and I started rubbing his belly. He flopped over onto my lap and was purring super loudly and stayed there, even after I was done rubbing his belly
Awwwwww
Jenney, you must have been melting!

Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Which movie? DW is in California for next three days so I can do whatever I want. I wonder what kind of trouble I can get in to.
Not sure what movie...I am going with my 30 year old male cousin that acts like a 23 year old...soooo, I am guessing a silly movie and not a serious one

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone

I really don't know what I will do tomorrow. I will probably just watch movies. Sunday my mom and I will go do laundry (our washer broke last year) and I will also watch The Green Mile when I get home Sunday.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Cold, Windy and Snowy here today. One of those mornings you wake up, the house is still dark and the wind is howling outside and you just want to cover your head up and go back to sleep.

Oh well what can you do

Heading off to work in a bit, I have to work late tonight as well
my boss is coming back today and is suppose to be back about 4 but that really means more like 6.

I think I am just doing take-out Chinese and a movie tonight. Not sure which will have to decide when I get to the video store.

The kitties are smart this morning they are in my bed under the comforter,
napping.....Lucky cats!!!!! Wish I was too.

Everyone have a good one

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Ms. Nat is the book an authorized purchase that has been vetted by members of the site????????????

Well we are getting the artic air alright. I shoveled again last night about 5:30 as parts of the driveway were beginning to drift. And this morning when Neil went to work -well thank goodness we have a large driveway as one drift is about 30 inches high!

So I got out the snowblower and dressed accordingly (temps 5F -15C before windchill)
and did the best I could but my hands got cold real fast!! So I'll attempt to do more later today.

Not much going on today however......

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Good morning FRIDAY LOVERS!!

I am also going to be returning this wireless keyboard and mouse that I bought..and will never buy cordless mouse again..the thing works when it wants to!
I really think you just got a bad mouse. I love mine!

I did it! I got up at 9:00am this morning. I heard Connor crying cause he was playing with his toys on the stairs. I got a picture of him sitting on the couch with mom. He only does that when she is there.

Nothing really planned for today. Mom's still figuring out if she is going to work or not. The pain is keeping her awake at night. Twelve more days until her surgery.

Have a great weekend everyone!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not doing anything today. Maybe some laundry and cleaning but I am not feeling the best. I was awake until after 5am feeling sick. I am going to go to bed early tonight since I have to work at 7:45am tomorrow and I am not a morning person at all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

So Ms. Nat is the book an authorized purchase that has been vetted by members of the site????????????
I have a gift certificate that I got for my birthday to buy the book with

(Otherwise I couldn't afford it because I only have $39 extra for the next two weeks thanks to my new budgeting plan
)

stormchickx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didn't do a lot at all today thanks to a flare up. I'm stiff and can barely walk across the floor, and I just feel so drained right now. I had a busier day yesterday and think I just over did it. My hips feel like they're on fire, as well as my fingers. My bf and I were thinking of seeing Cloverfield tonight, but I think I'd rather just stay home and lay around on the couch and maybe rent some dvds.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wooo! i love friday's, shame it's been & gone now LOL! i went shopping (clothes), which made it lots better hehe!