Who Would Do This To My Cat!

catsare4life

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat came home after been missing for a few days, she was filthy and she usually keeps herself snow white! It wasn't long before she had a fit(she has abbout 3 a day), she just suddenly went crazy, as if she was trying to claw up the walls, then go stiff and lie down yowling before lying down, closing her eyes as if she was going to die, two seconds later she would be on her feet again but around her paws where her nails should be she would be pumping blood! Then she would urinate and get up and walk away! We brought her to the vet and this was his conclusion:

Someone picked my cat off the road, pulled out all her claws, she now has none to defend herself. Poisoned her and kicked her around before throwing out on the road again, probably unconcious! God only knows how long my poor cat was lying on the road! What kind of monster would do this to my cat!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! Your poor little darling!
Only someone with a very disturbed mind would do such a thing, I think it's disgraceful how they done it.

I hope she gets better soon!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! How terrible! What was the vet's prognosos for her future? Is she on the mend? For your poor traumatized kitty! and for a swift and complete healing.

It's storied like this that make me glad mine are indoor kits.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is sick and you should call and report it to the police or at least animal control. There was a spree of dog poisonings at a ara dog park (ended up being hotdogs laced with rat poison) it was all over the news.
REPORT IT! so that others may be able to keep their pet safe

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awful - being hit by a car can also break the claws or even rip them out - they dig their claws into the road surface and that would be my first thought. I am so sorry this happened to your cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsare4life

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We are going to report it to the warden, I live in Ireland so the Gardai(which I think you call police in your country, Gardai is Irish for police.) would do nothing about it. All we can do is tell the warden and see if he knows anything.
She should get better she has tablets and stuff to take so we just have to hope!

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catsare4life

My cat came home after been missing for a few days, she was filthy and she usually keeps herself snow white! It wasn't long before she had a fit(she has abbout 3 a day), she just suddenly went crazy, as if she was trying to claw up the walls, then go stiff and lie down yowling before lying down, closing her eyes as if she was going to die, two seconds later she would be on her feet again but around her paws where her nails should be she would be pumping blood! Then she would urinate and get up and walk away! We brought her to the vet and this was his conclusion:

Someone picked my cat off the road, pulled out all her claws, she now has none to defend herself. Poisoned her and kicked her around before throwing out on the road again, probably unconcious! God only knows how long my poor cat was lying on the road! What kind of monster would do this to my cat!
How cruel! I hope that if they come back as an animal someone does that to them!

Hope your poor kitty gets better soon!

ronit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really wish your cat will get well soon !
Those that hurt your kitty will get their punishment from above !
I send you good vibes for your kitty and for you to be strong !

az<3me

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
man this is sick....but this is one of the reasons why i will never ever agree with keeping cat on indoor/outdoor basis...the world is not safe place to live

i hope your baby will get well soon! im glad that she is alive!

angelnlucky

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh no. That is so cruel. I don't understand some people. How awful for the both of you. I sure hope she is feeling better really soon. Sending out healing and happy thoughts for you.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my that is horrible! I'm so sorry.
I can't even bare to think about the suffering your poor kitty went through. It's too much to think about. Please keep us updated on how your cat is doing.

zao_cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

That is sick and you should call and report it to the police or at least animal control.
I work for Animal Control and unfortunately there is nothing that we can do unless you actually saw who did and even then you would need evidence.

I'm so sorry for you cat. I can't imagine what sick individual would do that but then again there are some messed up people in the world. I hope she gets better and the vet is able to do something.

People suck!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh how terrible.

What is your kitty's name? How is she feeling now?

I am sending healing thoughts to your sweetie pie.

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thats horrible!! im sending lots of that your kitty will be ok!!

If your Kittys injuries were forcefully done than it was probably some kids who did it... I remember a while back we lived in this neighborhood that had a creek behind the row of houses and one day we came home to the neighbor kid walking down the street toward our house with our cat... she was soaked. The neighbor kid claimed that he found her "in" the Creek but we later found out he had tried to drown her that day. That wasn't the first time he tried to kill our cats ((none unsuccessful)) and he later killed his puppy. We didnt stick around that neighborhood long.

I hope your kitty will be Ok.

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of vibes and prayers for your kitty's physical and psychological recovery from this horrible event. I hope and pray that whoever did it gets a visitation from Karma!

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That is just hideous that some people can be so cruel. I hope that your poor kitty will be alright in time.