Its snowing...

swooshfinn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
...and Beacon and Sox are going crazy watching the big fluffy flakes fall outside. Too bad they are trying to follow individual flakes and not watching the whole picture.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both Linus and Pixie will sit for hours watching the snow. Sassy does once in awhile but only when it is also really windy. I am not sure whether he is actually watching the snow or trying to see what's out there that is making all the noise.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can we have some of your snow?

It's not very often we get in here, and when we do, it never settles long enough to enjoy it.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LoL that is cute.... your snow isnt coming towards ohio is it???? I am hoping for a no answer on that one... BRRRRRR The road crews have salted the crap out of the roads so i think it is coming our way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swooshfinn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hammyandwaf

LoL that is cute.... your snow isnt coming towards ohio is it???? I am hoping for a no answer on that one... BRRRRRR The road crews have salted the crap out of the roads so i think it is coming our way.
Just some heavy snow sprinkles off and on today, nothing to get too worked up about

zao_cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I want snow too! It has snowed in Virginia, South Carolina, and even Georgia. It completly missed eastern North Carolina.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LoL I actually love the snow, when there is about 6 or more on the ground cause then it seems to insulate the ground and it "seems" warmer outside. I just hate the cold and i hate it even more when the air is dry with no snow on the ground. Maybe i am weird too....